REASONS NOT TO HATE KAI PARKER

MISS ME ? ❞

HE WAS REDEEMABLE BEFORE BONNIE DECIDED THAT REVENGE IS BETTER SERVED COLD AND WHEN LEAST EXPECTED !

I mean did you see his smile ? 😍

Off-topic, ok, we don't like characters based on their looks ( even tho he is so sexy like...MOVING ON-)

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Kai Parker has been getting both love and hate throughout the fandom and I can't say he doesn't deserve both lol. He is a cute sociopath, people either fear or stan him, never both. I, however, just adore him so I am laying out my reasons here since I am bored and I wanna bring my baby justice;

i. he is the cutest, I seriously never fell for a character who could make talking about murder such a cute thing and I know some people think it's sick but he is a sociopath and that's why we stan him, no?

ii. his past sort of makes up for how he turned out because teenagers these days lock themselves up in their rooms if things go out of hand with the fam but when it's a coven and something you have absolutely no control over then we can't really judge.

iii. he had motives and its kind of the best thing that Julie makes to let us fall for the villains, he was supposed to be a coven leader and if his family took that away from him then he had no choice but to prove them wrong and take what's his.

iv. he is evil, yes but he is remarkably intelligent and has the best humor ( not that Ratmon you all speak of ) I mean that episode in Legacies where he fooled them all and jumped into Malivore to come out as the all-powerful Gemini Coven Leader who no one knows of anymore ?! Brilliant !

v. he has no feelings so you really can't hold his actions against him, why does he have no feelings? because he killed his family, why? because they treated him as the black sheep for something he had no control over. can you imagine how shitty it felt to be cast out of your own family because you were born with something out of the ordinary ?

vi. he and bonnie were kind of cute, I wouldn't say it as a ship thing but she is the first girl he had ever seen since being locked up so he was bound to at least have a little thing for her that he mentioned to Josie in Legacies.

vii. HE DOES THINGS FOR REASONS. Meaning he wasn't born this way and he is NOT pure evil, he does anything to complete his motives which were becoming Gemini coven leader, in any way possible and people's feelings didn't matter to him because none of his feelings mattered to anyone either.

viii. killing his twin sister and almost killing Bonnie was, in a way, understandable; 

A) the entrance to the ball was EVERYTHING ! 

B) Bonnie let him rot in the prison world after he had shown every sign of redemption and by doing so, she showed him that his redemption doesn't matter because people will keep judging him over his past actions and that shit messes people enough to do things like mass murder.

C) cursing Bonnie and Elena was one of the best vengeance acts ( I mean I love them but they did him dirty ). He and Klaus would be besties and that's definite.

ix. He owned season six and his reappearance in season eight was JUST KILL ME ALREADY ! I mean yes he tried to kill his nieces but you really think someone who killed their sister would care much for her kids? They are cute but they were gonna come for his title as a Gemini Coven Leader.

x. he and the names....oh my god! Linda and Joanie...like can he be any funnier 😂😂

◦ ❦ ◦

Lastly, if you don't stan Kai Parker already and justify his actions like we all do with the Salvatores, Mikaelsons, and basically any vampire then I pity you a bloody lot.

#kaiparkerprotectionsquad