Prologue

Hi! My name is Mason 'Dipper' Pines, but I prefer to only be called Dipper, because of the Big Dipper birthmark I have located on my forehead. Tends to attract a lot of attention towards the bullies and some other reasons, but we don't talk about that..

Anyways... I live in Piedmont, California with my mom and dad, my older sister Mabel, and my identical Twin Brother Tyrone 'Dip' Pines. He's fine with being called Tyrone, but he prefers just Ty. His middle name is 'Dip' because he has the exact same birthmark as me except it's smaller than mines. Take in note, the Little Dipper.

Since we were born, we've done everything together. Hang out, talk, laugh, get in trouble, just everything. Mabel did some things with us here and there, but it was mostly just us.

Now we are 16 year olds about to start our Junior years in high school (Mabel is 17 starting senior) and we still share a room. Our door has a Silver Pinetree and right next to it is a Burning Pinetree. The walls are painted Dark blue and because of our love of the supernatural, we have posters and books consisting of monsters, mythical creatures, legends, and incantations/spells. Our Grunkle Ford sent us these journals that he made with a golden six-fingered hand with the numbers 1-3. It's filled with so much information consisting of the things he's discovered over in the small town he lives in called "Gravity Falls." We both are dying to visit them one of these days, maybe even move there when we come of age.

Now another fact about me that only my brother knows is that I'm gay. No one else in my family knows yet. Still in the closet people. Though one thing I wasn't expecting, is for him to tell me he's gay back.

Wow... we really are identical twins, heh. He's still in the closet too by the way.

Enough about me now, let's just get on with how my Junior year went in high school, shall we?

----------------------------------------------

Bet you never seen this before huh people.

We got Mason and Tyrone! We got Twin BROTHERS! No twin sister in the series.

Hope you'll find this story interesting peoples

I sure as hell do! Anyways Enjoy, comment, and vote, so more people can find and read it.

LATER PEOPLES!!!