Chapter 3 - The Flirtatious Brothers

Narrator's pov

Dipper and Tyrone enter the cafeteria finding it very crowded and loud. Girls were screaming at their "Girlfriends" happy to see them and boys were just wrestling with each other.

They look around the cafeteria looking for their sister and finally spot her at a table in the far corner of the cafeteria. They start walking over to her. When they approach Mabel and her friends, Mabel looks up at them and smiles.

"Hey guys" Mabel says.

"Hey" Dipper says.

"Sup" Ty says.

Mabel turns to her friends and introduces them.

"Guy these are my Brothers Dipper and Tyrone. Their Identical twins so it's kind of hard to tell them apart." She points at both saying their names.

"Bro-Bro's, these are my friends Candy, Grenda, and Pacifica."

"Sup." The two boys say.

"Hi." The girls say.

Pacifica looks between the two and asks, "So how are we supposed to tell you two apart?"

"Oh it's simple." Dipper replies. He points at his glasses and says, "I have glasses and he doesn't."

"I also show my birthmark as while he covers his." Ty adds pointing at their foreheads.

"Okay so Tyrone is Hot and Dipper is cute. Got it!" Grenda exclaimed.

"W-wait what!?" Dipper's face turned red of embarrassment while Ty rests his arm on his shoulder and smirked at the three. "That's one way to put it I guess." He says.

Dipper shakes his head allowing his face to revert back to its original color and the 6 started talking. They talked about things like how their day was so far, if they made any new friends, their classes, and etc.

They were all so caught up in their conversation that they didn't notice the shy blunette approaching them.

Tyrone's pov

We're all just talking about how our first day is going so far, when I feel a small tap on my shoulder. I look over to my right to see a small, shy blue head boy with feint freckles looking at me while playing with the rim of his sweater.

'Cute' I thought.

"D-Dipper?" He asked. So he's looking for my brother.

"Sorry cutie but I'm not him. I'm just his twin." I said and smirked at him. I blush rose across his cheeks and nose probably from the name and he gripped his sweater tighter.

"O-oh," he squeaked. "I'm s-sorry." He fiddled with his fingers that were halfway hidden in his sleeves and looked down.

"So what's your name, cute stuff?" I ask, making his blush appear on his face once again. He lifted his head up making brief eye contact with me before looking at anything but my eyes.

"I-it's W-" He started before he was cut off by someone at the table.

"Will?" My brother asked. Nice to finally put a name to this face. He looked over to my left to see Dipper looking at him and smiled.

"H-Hi Dipper." He said. He looked back at me to see me staring at him with content eyes and blushed before looking back at my brother.

"I-I know you t-told me y-you had a brother, b-but you f-failed to mention h-he was a twin." He said motioning towards me. I just smirked then turned towards my brother.