Chapter 1 - First Day

Narrator's pov 

"Are ya'll Dip-shits ready yet?!" Mabel called from the front door.

"SHUT UP!" Dipper and Ty yelled back. 

Dipper and Ty are running around their room, stuffing things in their backpacks, brushing their teeths, and pulling down their halfway on shirts. They were going to be late for school. 

"How did you forget to set the alarm!?" Ty yelled through his tooth brush. 

"It's not like it's my job, you forgot too, so don't blame this one me!" Dipper said. 

"Yeah, yeah, hurry up! We're going to be late." said Ty. 

They washed out their mouths, grabbed their bags, and headed out. Dipper ran down the stairs (almost tripped) while Ty slid down the railing. They each grabbed a piece of a toast, and apple, and left out the door with Mabel. 

Mabel just rolled her eyes at them and locked the front door. She got in her car, threw her bag in the passenger's seat, and turned around to look at her brothers, giving them the stink eye. 

"What?" They both said in Unison. 

"Your lucky mom said I had to drive you two to school, or I would've left you. We could be late." Mabel said, still with a stern look. 

"Yeah, yeah" Dipper said

"Whatever." Ty said

Mabel just rolled her eyes again, but she turned away and started the car. How could they be so irresponsible on the first day of their junior year? She thought. 

Mabel pulled out of the driveway and headed towards the school. It was one of the biggest high schools in their area and it wasn't far from where they live, so they could easily walk, but a car is a lot more effective. 

About 7 minutes passed and they pulled into the Parking lot of the school. Kids were spilling in so they weren't entirely late. They grabbed their bags and headed towards the school. 

"Oh it's so good to be back! I hope everyone will like my outfit." Mabel said excitedly. She did a small spin to show off her Purple skirt, red sweater with a shooting star, under the knee high socks, and black flats with latches. It was her most popular outfit and she loved it. 

"They're going to be bored of the outfit," Ty mumbled while he took a bite of his apple. This made Dipper laugh, which caused him to choke on his apple. 

"Don't think I didn't hear that Ty. Besides it's not like you two are any better." Mabel said while pointing at them and dragging her finger up and down. 

The two twins we're wearing Identical clothings. Dark grey Beanies, black shirts, blue flannels, dark blue jeans, and black converse. On Dippers beanie there was a Pinetree, while on Ty's beanie there was a Burning tree. They had it custom made just like most of their clothes. The only way you're able to tell the two apart is that Ty doesn't cover his birthmark like Dipper does. 

"Hey, at least we don't wear this on the first day of school every year." Ty fought back. 

"Ugh, whatever. I'll see you two dorks later." and with that Mabel ran on ahead of them, eager to see her friends again. 

Dipper and Ty don't really have any friends. They like to keep to themselves, because the only friend they need is each other. (bro I kind of cringed at that) Although they don't have any friends, they attract many girls (sometimes even boys). They are considered to be one of the most attractive boys there. They see Tyrone as the hot, dominant type, while Dipper as the cute, bottom type. Dipper is the cutest everytime he puts his glasses on while he's reading.