Chapter 3 : Years Has Passed By

Key Words

(Y/n) = Your name
(H/c) = Hair color
(E/c) = Eye color
(N/n) = Nickname 
(Hj/c) = Hijab color 

—————————————————
The day passed by as (Y/n) came back to the mansion with Danny from their morning strolls. She watches Danny run off somewhere, she smiles. She then heard a scream behind her. She turned around. "JoJo?" She look surprised by the noise he had make. He run passed her as she watches him in shock. "Jojo! What's wrong?!" She runs after him. Jonathan slams the door open, "Dio!" He screams out to Dio who was reading a book.

Dio close the book and put it down. "I wouldn't use my name lightly if I were you." He gets up from his seat and glared at him. (Y/n) finally caught up as Jonathan runs towards Dio, ready to punch him. "This ends now! I won't let you hurt her again! Your fight is with me!" Jonathan yelled as he runs. "JoJo, wait don't!" (Y/n) yelled as she runs after him. "So you heard about your darling Erina? Now you want to take revenge, with your fist, eh?" Dio smirked as Jonathan yell, "I won't let you insult her!" Jonathan swung his arm at Dio as Dio block him with his arms. "You're just twisted by jealousy!" He hit his elbow to Jonathan's nose causing him to bleed.

(Y/n) stopped running as she watch the fight. "You want more of what happened when we boxed?!" He smiles widely as he moved his arms side by side, dirtying his sleeves with Jonathan's blood. "Dio! Stop! This has nothing to do with the fight!-" (Y/n) quickly shut her mouth as he moved his arm away from Jonathan and turned around. "You, stay out of it (Y/n), this fight is only between me and JoJo. Besides, I wasn't sure that you were "Benjamin", but clearly, it seems I was right. Don't think I have forgotten about our fight. I'll deal with you later. So would you please, shut your pretty little mouth and stay put, like a good girl." Dio smirked at the girl.

(Y/n)'s clenched her hand into a fist as she glared at Dio. "Why you-" "(Y/n), please. Don't. Dio's right. This isn't your fight. I don't want you to get involve.." She looked back at Jonathan in shock. Dio hummed as he takes off his blazer. Jonathan began to run towards him. Dio yelled, "Come!" The two brothers fight as (Y/n) stood there, watching and feeling completely useless. 'These two I swear...' she felt her body twitching. She gasped when she saw Jonathan grabbed Dio's head. 'How could he grab me after that kick?! How about some more!' Dio mind screams as Jonathan hit his forehead to Dio's face harshly.

(Y/ n)'s eyes widen as she watches what happen. She watches Jonathan hit Dio with his elbows, "Dio!" He screams. He soon began to give Dio multiple punches. "I'm going to beat you until you cry!" "JoJo that's enough!" (Y/n) yelled at the boy as he punches Dio in the face which sent him to the ground. 'Even if I hated Dio's guts but this is too much!' She felt her body moves by itself as she grabbed Jonathan's waist and began to pull him away. "That's enough-" she noticed the mask began to move and falls down to the ground. She let go of Jonathan as she look at the mask in confusion.

Jonathan noticed his female friend and looks back at the mask. "You..." Their attention went back to Dio, "You...you..." He turn his head to Jonathan. "You have a lot of nerve, don't you?!" (Y/n) looks as his eyes and looks shocked.

        'He's....crying?' "He's crying." Jonathan spoke. Dio gets up, "You filthy cur!" He yelled at him. (Y/n) felt her guts twisting, telling her to move. She quickly moved her body in front of Jonathan. Dio took a step forward as he bring his pocket knife out. (Y/n) gasped a little as she looks at the small knife. "What's going on, you three?!" The three looked up where George is at. "Father!" Jonathan spoke as Dio quickly hid his knife.

George look down at them, "Boys fight. That can't be helped. But JoJo, you were beating Dio while he was down and unable to defend himself!" Jonathan's body turned to his father's direction. "That's not civil!" "But-" Jonathan was cut off by his father, "No excuses! And (Y/n)!" She flinches as she looks at his stern eyes. "It is dangerous for a young lady like yourself to get involved in a fight! The boys could have hurt you! You should have talk to me about it!"