Chapter 8 : Meeting Once Again

Key Words
(Y/n) - Your Name
————————————–————

       The group had arrived at this small village as they looked around. "Everyone is hard at work. Things still appear peaceful." Jonathan spoke as they all traveled. "It would seem so, but..." (Y/n) chimes in, raising her hand to her chin, wondering about a certain vampire. "But I know Dio is around here somewhere." Jonathan spoke for her. As Jonathan and (Y/n) were busy looking for Dio, they heard some kind of crack and quickly turned around.

"What happened?" Jonathan asked. (Y/n) noticed something with Speedwagon. "Robert, is there something wrong?" She approached him. Zeppeli began to answer for him. "Um, well, Speedwagon has been begging me for a while. So I thought I'd help him create just a little hamon." He looked at the two as he showed them his pinky, "And my finger kind of slipped. I'm terribly sorry, Speedwagon." The said man looked at Zeppeli. "W-Why...you..."

(Y/n)'s shoulders trembled as she stifled a laugh. Jonathan elbowed her side, not too harshly, causing her to snort. "(Y/n)." Jonathan whispers. "I-I'm sorry, JoJo." She giggles. Jonathan shook his head and smiled a bit. Jonathan heard something and quickly turned his head over to his shoulder. The rest look as well, they see a young child snatched the bag that is right next to Speedwagon. The young brunette landed in the water and went back on to the surface. "It's a kid, sir." Jonathan pointed it out to Zeppeli. He folded his arms to his chest as he look at the child, "Rather spry for such a young cutpurse, eh?" "Oh goodness me." (Y/n) spoke as she watched the kid as well.

Speedwagon gets up, "Why are you just standing there?! All of our money is in that bag!" While Speedwagon talked, the two men and woman watched the child climbing up from the rocks. "That little devil." Speedwagon growled. "A grab and dash in a single move." Jonathan spoke, (Y/n) chuckles, "A somewhat smart and quick move." Jonathan nods in agreement.

Zeppeli goes near to the water, "Lets see..." He kneels down with one knee as he looks at the water. "I think he can serve us as a guide." He uses hamon to his hand and touches the water, creating ripples. Then, Zeppeli step, or more like tip toeing, on water. "Eh?! H-He's not sinking!" Speedwagon shouted in disbelief as he watched Zeppeli. Jonathan began to jump and his foot entered the water, not fully, causing him to walk on water with big steps.

Feeling excited, (Y/n) took two steps back. Speedwagon noticed her, "What are you doing? (Y/n-" He was cut off when she began to sprint and jump. Using hamon, her foot landed on the surface of the water gracefully. Standing on water carefully balanced, she looks at Speedwagon. She gives out a really excited grin, "Want me to carry you?" She asked. Speedwagon shook his head, "N-No, you go carry on with the others, I'll go and try to catch up." She raised her brow and smiled, "Are you sure?" He nods his head. She sighs and runs off.

(Y/n) finally caught up with Jonathan and Zeppeli and stepped on land. The three watch the young boy climbing. Jonathan exhales as hamon energy shows to his arms, he slammed his back side of his fist to the wall of rocks. "Hmm... That was a nice sound, JoJo. Your Overdrive passed through perfectly." (Y/n) watches them and stares at the kid. She furrowed her brows together in curiosity, 'Now, why has this little one climbing? It's a bit dangerous.' "Do you think this is the spot?" Jonathan asked. "No, a couple steps to the left. I'll bet two pounds on it." Zeppeli responded.

Jonathan took his advice and did itagain. The boy was snapped out of his dazed state and yelped. The sparks caught him off guard, he stopped climbing and fell. "It shocked me!" The boy yells as he falls. (Y/n) quickly walks up to where he's falling. She caught the child in her arms. "Nice catch." Said Zeppeli to her. The young boy in her arms looks confused. "H-Huh?" He looks around, "What's going on?" He then looks at the woman. "Who are you?" As she was about to respond to the kid, she noticed something. "Something's wrong with the boy." She pointed it out as the men looked at her. Jonathan walks up to them and looks at the child. "Did I use too much Hamon?" Jonathan questioned. "No. The boy is not the only thing that's wrong. Look around." (Y/n) gasp as she realizes where they are. "This is..A graveyard!" Speedwagon shouted as he looked around.