Chapter 9 : The Vampire, The Hamon User and the Stone Mask

Key Words
Y/n = Your name
E/c = Eye color
—————————————————
As (Y/n) and Poco run, her head looks back at these two zombies, 'Tarkus and Bruford. I think I have heard of them before. But... From where?' She looks forward as she runs with Poco. "Bruford... Tarkus... Oh! That's right!" As she remembered, the two found a large rock. They quickly hid behind it. "If you don't ask me, Miss (Y/n). Who is this Tarkus and Bruford?" Poco asked. She looked at him, " Oh right, I remember from my history lesson about these two. You see little one," "Can you please don't call me that? I'm not little, I'm quite grown!" Poco interrupted her as he huffed.

(Y/n) blinked and smiled from his embarrassment. "Oh pardon me Poco, anyways, Back in the 16th Century, Two queens fought in a war of royal succession, Queen Mary was one of the queens, and the other is Queen Elizabeth I. You see these two zombies?"

She pointed at them. Poco followed the direction of her finger. She continued to speak, "These two are Bruford and Tarkus. They were legendary knights who served Queen Mary Stuart. They were very loyal to her even when the land was against her due to the accusation of her husband's, Lord Darnley, death. She was caught and imprisoned which Tarkus and Bruford fought to free her. These two were executed for refusing Elizabeth's offer to be by her side. They were beheaded." She finished her explanation to Poco as he nodded his head, trying to process this new information. "Now wait here Poco, I have to attend to my mentor." She gets up a bit as Poco nodded his head. She quickly runs towards Zeppeli and Speedwagon. She approaches them as she kneeled down.

"Mr. Zeppeli, how are you feeling? Can you heal your arm?" (Y/n) asked as he looked at her. He sighs, "I could but..." "But what?" Speedwagon asked. "I have no circulation. Is there some way to thaw my arm?" Speedwagon and (Y/n) glanced at each other and looked at Jonathan. Speedwagon had an idea as he looked at Zeppeli, Mister Zeppeli, you need to heat up your arm, right?" The said man looked at Speedwagon surprisingly, "Y-You have a plan?!" Quickly, Speedwagon lifted his shirt a bit and grabbed Zppeli's arms to his bare upper body. "How about this?!" He asked. (Y/n) gasped a bit as she turned her head a bit, not wanting to feel flustered from seeing the blonde man's abs.

But curiously got the best of her, she quickly glances. She looks surprised at how his body is heating up Zeppeli's arm. "In the Arctic, people treat frostbite by putting the wound inside a seal!" (Y/n) looks at him in awe by this new information. "Speedwagon, I..." Zeppeli spoke but was interrupted by Speedwagon, "I didn't come here to slow you, Jonathan and (Y/n) down!" "I didn't give you enough credit. I thought you'd be the type to flee.I apologized." Tears began to show up in the older man's eyes. "I'll accept your apology if we live through this. (Y/n) looked at Speedwagon feeling the emotional moment between these two. She then back at Jonathan, whose arms were tied by Bruford's hair as he's sucking his blood. "JoJo!" she gasped. Tarkus began to unsheathe his sword as he looked at Jonathan with a wide eyed look on his face. "JoJo!" She quickly gets up from her position and runs towards them. "(Y/n)! I-I need to get my arm into fighting form and fast!" Zeppeli watches her runs. "That sight chills me more than your arm did!" Speedwagon commented as he watched. "That blade makes Jonathan's 195 cm frame look tiny! That sinister black hair! Those faces! They have secrets! I can read people, and those two have secrets for sure!"

As (Y/n) quickly approaches to help Jonathan, her hamon energy flows through her body. "(Y/n)! Get back! Don't come near us! Bru-" Suddenly for the female hamon user, Bruford's hair quickly stretches out and coils around her arms tightly. "Damn it!" She cursed under her breath. Bruford stared at her and looked up to Dio, "What should we do with her, Lord Dio?" He asked. (Y/n) squirming under his grip. Dio looked down on them, he smirked, "Bring her to me, you can throw her, carry her, however you like." "Dio no!" Jonathan screamed out to him. Bruford nodded as he brought (Y/n) to Tarkus. Tarkus holds her as he carries the squirming (Y/n) to Dio. 'Dear god! How strong is this zombie?!' She internally screamed. Not wanting to waste her energy, she gives up. 'Come on (Y/n), think! Try to come up with a plan!' "(Y/n)!" Jonathan screams reach into her ear as she snapped back into reality. Unfortunately, she noticed that she's in Dio's arms. 'Damn it! I was so deep in thought that I didn't realize that I'm with Dio!' She cursed mentally as Dio held her. She looked down at Tarkus that went back. "My dear (Y/n)" He glances down at Jonathan, "And JoJo," He looks back at her, "You remember the story of these two right? The story of their delusion gave me goosebumps. These legendary heroes cursed the world. I dug them and gave them life! I turned them into unstoppable revenants!" He shouted, proudly of how he can bring them back to life.