Chapter 4 : The Confrontation

Key words
(Y/n) = Your name
(F/n) = Family Name
(H/c) = Hair color
(E/c) = Eye color
(S/k) = Skin color
—————————————————

Jonathan grabbed a pocket knife and prick his finger causing it to bleed. He let his blood drop onto the mask in front of him. The mask began to react causing it to shake a bit. Spikes came out of the mask making it jump a little. Jonathan watches as he think, 'Only I know about it. What purpose could this mask have been created for?' He looks at the photo of his mother . 'But it belonged to my mother, so it makes me think of her.'

'I hope one day I can solve its riddle and stir up a sensation!' His finger rummage through the books. He grabbed the book which caused a small box to fall down. "Oops!" Jonathan looks down at the now open box.

"Thank you again, Dio." The butler thanked the young adult as he walked upstairs. Dio looked down at the medicine as he hold the tray.

"I just had a terrible thought!" Jonathan looked at the paper he had just read in shock. "Dio is..."

Dio kept on walking upstairs as he got something out of his pocket. He switched the medicine and put the medicine into his pocket. He smirked as he walk. "Dio!" He looked at Jonathan.

"What are you doing with that medicine?" Jonathan asked as Dio took the final step of the stairs. "What do you mean?" He looked at the blue hair man.

(Y/n) closed the door of her room as she walk down the hall. She noticed the two brothers staring at each other. She felt some kind of tension as she stop walking. 'What are they doing?' She wonder as she watches them.

"Have you always brought Father his medicine?" "Yes, why?" Dio confirmed as Jonathan stared at him. He pulled out a paper and began to speak, "I came across an old letter written by your real father." He look at the letter, "It says here, I'm terribly sick. I know it will be the end of me. My chest hurts, my fingers are swollen and my cough won't stop."

'This is the symptoms that George is having.' (Y/n) stared at Jonathan and back at Dio in disbelief. She watch Dio put the tray down. "Those are the symptoms as Father is! What's going on, Dio?!" Jonathan yelled at Dio.

Dio faced Jonathan and speak, "What are you trying to say?" (Y/n) watch Jonathan approach the medicine. "I'm having this medicine check!" He grabbed the medicine as Dio grabbed his wrist.

(Y/n) gasped a little, 'What is he doing? Oh god this is just like seven years ago when Dio arrived here.' She took a step forward.

Dio grip Jonathan's wrist tightly, "If you doubt that medicine, you doubt our friendship." Dio looked at Jonathan with an intense stare. Jonathan avoided eye contact with Dio, 'I can't look him in the eye! It's because I haven't confirmed my doubt yet.'

Dio kept staring at Jonathan as he continue to speak, "JoJo, put the medicine back in the tray. We'll just forget this foolishness." (Y/n) felt upset at Dio's words. 'He's being really suspicious today.' She frowns as her brows furrowed together. She took another step.

Jonathan glared at him as he get out of Dio's grip. "Dio, swear you're innocence in the honor of your real father! If you can do that, I'll do as you say and forget all of this!" (Y/n) stop as she stared at them, 'I don't like where this is going.' She looks at Dio.

'If my hunch is correct, his prideful personality won't let him do it.' Jonathan thinks as he began to raise his voice a bit, "Swear it to me, Dio!" (Y/n) looks at Jonathan, "JoJo." She whispers. "Swear?" She looked back at Dio who spoke.