Chapter 7 : The Hamon Technique

Key Words
(Y/n) = Your name
(F/n) = Family name
(H/c) = Hair color
(S/c) = Skin Color
—————————————————

        Somewhere on the streets of London, a scream comes out of the unfortunate woman, who was instantly killed by a man. As the murderer continued to stab his victim, a voice reached out to the man's ears. "Most men's hearts are restrained with good-will. They recoil in fear from the fabulous fruits of evil." The killer turned his head towards the direction of a hooded figure. "But some... Some men clutch not a scrap of good. The evil elite." His amber eyes gazed into the male's eyes. "You've caught my eye, Jack the Ripper. Now, submit yourself to Dio!" Dio hypnotized the male which caused his eyes to turn red. "I'll grant you fabulous powers. Pleasure far beyond what you can grasp now." The hypnotized male approaches Dio and kneels down to his level. "You'll be free from your worries." Dio lifted his hand to Jack's forehead and inserted his fingers into his forehead.

        The next morning, Jonathan and (Y/n) are at the once was, The Joestar mansion. Jonathan looks around to his surroundings, 'Speedwagon, (Y/n) and I are the only ones who know the truth of that day's tragedy. The police understand the situation, but I'm worried about the stone mask.' His face hardens a bit as he's deep into his thoughts. 'No matter how deep I went through the rubble, I can't find it. I'd like to think it was smashed to pebbles but...I suppose all I can do is hope so, and pull it out of my mind.' (Y/n) looks at Jonathan's worried face and lays her hand onto his shoulder. The said male looks at his female companion as she gives him a small comforting smile. He smiled back at her. "JoJo! (N/n)!" The two nobleman and woman look in the direction of a female voice. Erina smiles at the two, in her hand is a cane. "Erina/Rina!" The two smile at the blonde female, happy to see her.

        Jonathan and (Y/n) approached Erina as the said female gave the cane to Jonathan. Erina smiles at the blue hair gentleman, she looks at (Y/n) next to him and smiles at her. Erina approached her and touched the (H/c) hair female's forehead. Feeling that her temperature has gone back to normal, she smiles. The three began to start walking.

        As the three walk, (Y/n) feels someone's presence, she looks back at her shoulders and notices a man with a hat standing. Jonathan notices her staring and looks back as well, noticing the mysterious male looking at them. The man turned around and walked away. 'Who's that?' Jonathan wondered. 'Was he following us?' (Y/n) kept her guard up as they continued to walk. 'He's been watching us for awhile now. I'm sure that (Y/n) noticed as well.' The two looked at each other, keeping their guard up. Erina noticed the two, "Is something wrong, you two?" She asked. Both Jonathan and (Y/n) look at her, "Oh, nothi-" Jonathan was about to respond to Erina but was cut off by (Y/n) who stops walking and gasps. Jonathan and Erina look at her, Jonathan looks forward and gasps as well.

        There, there is that same male that watches them, sitting down with a sandwich on his hand. "Jonathan Joestar and Madam (Y/n) (F/n), I presume? And the lady with you two must be Miss Erina Pendleton." He jumped out from his seat really high, "Who are you?!" Jonathan yelled. "Erina! Get behind me!" (Y/n) yelled as she pulled Erina behind her. "I'm impressed both of you survived against the power of the stone mask!" The Brunette male hit Jonathan's chest with his pinky. "JoJo!" The two women looked shocked as they saw him getting hit. Jonathan choked out to breathe. "That's it... Breathe out every last ounce of air in your lungs!" (Y/n) is confused by what the man said but soon forgets as she sees JoJo collapse to the ground. "JoJo!" The two females rush towards his side. The two women glared at the Brunette man who turned away. "What is your problem, Sir?!" (Y/n) yelled at him. "How could you? He's wounded!" Erina yelled as well.

        The mysterious man shook the pepper on his sandwich, "He won't be able to breathe for a moment, but he'll be fine." This confuses the (H/c) hair woman, "What do you mean brea-" she was cut off by Jonathan groaning.