Chapter 1

AMU

"AMU-CHAN WAKE UP." Ran, Miki, Su and Dia yelled.
"5 more minutes!" I said half asleep.

(Hi guys my name is Hinamori Amu, but you can just call me Amu. Right now I am a senior but I have only 3 more days until I graduate, I can't wait to graduate but I'm going to miss my friends and also I don't know what I want to do yet, Ran wants me to be a professional soccer player, Miki wants me to be a artist and Su wants me to be a chief, they always argue about that conversation and its getting worse sense I am almost out of high school but Dia always steps in and tells them that I should follow my dream but they always find away to argue some more. I am still with Tadase but we aren't official but my heart melts every time he tells me that he loves me, anyways everything is still the same, Tadase set up a guardian club at our high school and all the girls go crazy, and surprisingly there were a lot of X-Eggs than in middle school, anyways that's what's been going on, Oh and sadly I still haven't seen Ikuto, ugh it's been 6 years sense I seen him, to think of it the last time I talked to that perv was a year ago and he was in America but his English was so bad it was funny, I've been keeping tabs on him in his orchestra and he's been getting better every day, well that's all that happened lately... Now back to me being half asleep.)

"AMU WAKE UP." They all yelled again.
"Okay okay I'm up." I said.

I got up and looked through my closet and couldn't find anything to wear.

"Miki can you help me out." I said.
Miki then drew a picture of a cute outfit.
"Yes that's the one." I said smiling.
Miki then shouted,
"Character change." and just like that my body was being taken over and that drawing of the amazing outfit has became my outfit for school.
"Thank you Miki." I said.

I ran downstairs to see my sister who's now in 6th grade, she never stop dreaming about being a singer, so like always she is standing on her little stage singing Utau latest song, and of course Papa is taking pictures of her saying "LOOK HERE MY LITTLE PRINCESS."

"Amu-chan." Mama said.
"Yes Mama." I quickly replied.
"Breakfast is ready."
I ran to our table and saw a plate with two cooked eggs on it.
"Thank you for this meal." I said and then I started to eat as quickly as I could. I then looked at the clock and saw that it was time to leave for school.
"I got to leave, bye Papa, Mama and Ami."
They all said bye and just like that I was on my way, on the way there I bumped into Nagihiko and his shugo chara Rhythm and Temari.

"Hey Nagihiko." I said.
"Hey Amu-chan." Nagihiko replied.
"I can't believe high school is almost over, it feels like it was just yesterday we were having tea in the royal garden." I said.
"Yeah, I'm going to miss seeing you guys everyday." Nagihiko said.
"Yeah me to." I said tears almost running down my face.
"Don't worry Amu-chan we will plan days to hang out all together." Nagihiko said.
I nodded my head and we just continued walking.
"Oh and Tadase wants us to meet up in the royal classroom." Nagihiko said smiling.

(If you guys are wondering what the royal classroom is, sense they don't have a garden at their high school they have there club in a classroom and they named it, Royal Classroom.)

"Do you know what's its about?" I asked.
"No clue." Nagihiko replied.

5 minutes later

Nagihiko and I arrived at the royal classroom and Yaya, Rima, Kairi, and Tadase were there, wait is that....

"KUKAI WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE IN COLLEGE?" I asked.
"I thought I should pay you guys a visit." Kukai said with a big smile and a thumbs up.
I just stood there with my mouth still open.
"Ran, Miki, Su, Dia, its been along time." Daichi said.
"DAICHI." Ran, Miki, Su and Dia all yelled.
"You peasants you forgot about me already didn't you." Kiseki yelled.
They just completely ignored him.
"How have you been Daichi?" Su blurted out.
"Pretty good, Kukai is the caption of the basketball team, it took a lot of hard work but we finally made it to the top." Daichi said.
"I'm so happy for you." Dia said.
"Hey guys I'm sorry to interrupt but I need to say something, I gathered you all here to tell you that I am leaving Japan and I'm going to go to Taiwan for college, I am going to miss you guys." Tadase said.

I couldn't take that news this sudden, I can't believe he is going to leave me, what do I do. I just stood there looking at the floor with tears coming down my face, I didn't want to stay in that classroom any more so I ran out crying. Tadase came running after me shouting "AMU-CHAN." But I didn't want to listen to him. I suddenly got tired of running and stopped to take a breath, but of course Tadase caught up.

"Amu-chan please listen." Tadase said.
"No I don't want to hear it." I shouted.
"I don't want to leave you but my dad has been planning for me to go to that college for awhile and I don't want to say no." Tadase said.
"Whatever, go to stupid Taiwan, I don't care." I mumbled.
Tears started to go through Tadase's eyes.
"I love you Amu-chan." Tadase said.
"JUST GO." I yelled.
I then dropped to my knees and started crying.

3 days later

Today is graduation day and I am really nervous. All of us are at the ceremony and I'm seated towards the front and I am keep looking back to see Tadase sitting there looking sad.

Finally graduation was over and I ran to Tadase.

"Look Tadase I'm really sorry for the other day." I said bowing.
"It's fine Amu-chan I'm really going to miss you but I must go home and pack the rest of my stuff." Tadase said.

He then started to run towards his car but ran back to me to say.

"I love you Amu-chan." then a kiss on my check.

I started to blush really bad and just stood there like a idiot.

Yaya ran to me and gave me a hug, but as she started to hug me she started to cry.

"Don't go, can you please go back a grade." Yaya said.
"I'm sorry Yaya but it's to late for that." I said.
"I hate being a year behind." Yaya said starting to cry with Pepe.
"It's okay Yaya, it's not like I'm moving." I said.
"HEY I KNOW WE SHOULD ALL MOVE IN TOGETHER, YOU ME KAIRI, RIMA AND NAGIHIKO TO." Yaya yelled.

I didn't know what to say all that came out of my mouth was.

"Uuuuugggghhh."

I didn't know what to do, I know even if we all did move in together Yaya would just cry because she misses her mom and Rima would watch comedy shows all day and I don't even know if Nagihiko and Kairi would like to live with 3 girls.

"PLEEEAAASSE." Yaya begged while pulling on my arm crying.
"FINE, but only if you get Kairi, Rima and Nagihiko to agree." I said. And right when I said that Yaya started to dash towards Rima. After that talk with Yaya my parents came running towards me.

"Honey we are so proud of you." Mama said.
"Thank you Mama."
"You are all grown up now." Mama said, but right when she said that Papa started to flip out.
"ALL GROWN UP, NO SHE HAS TO STAY MY LITLLE GIRL FOREVER." Papa yelled shaking me while crying worse than Yaya was.
"Papa your causing a scene." Mama yelled.
"Sorry Mama." Papa said going to the dark corner.
"We are gonna go home and cook you a special dinner." Mama said.
"Okay I'm going to stay here to say bye to all my friends but I'll meet you at the house in a little." I said smiling.
"Okay be safe." Mama said kissing the top of my head, she then grabbed Papa's arm and started to drag him home and he was just being dragged while crying. When they left I turned around to see Yaya running full speed towards me while holding Nagihiko, Kairi and Rima's hand. She then stopped at my feet.

"Amu-chan they agreed." Yaya said jumping up and down.
"You guys actually agreed to this." Amu said.
"I have nothing better to do." Rima said.
"It sounds like fun to me." Nagihiko said.
Kairi then smiled and winked at me
"Hey do you guys think Kukai would like to stay with us to?" I asked.
"Why don't you ask him, he's headed this way anyways." Nagihiko said.

Kukai then stood in front of me smiling.
"Congratulations." Kukai said with a thumbs up.
"Hey Kukai." I mumbled.
"Yeah what's up Amu." Kukai said."
"Well Yaya, Rima, Nagihiko, Kairi and I are all gonna get a house together, and I was wondering if you wanted to live with us?" I asked.
"Sure it sounds like fun." Kukai said.
"Really." I said with a big smile.
"It's totally better than living with 4 older brothers." Kukai said smiling.
"YAY." Yaya yelled.

Yaya then pulled us into a big hug and started jumping.

At least I get to see these guys everyday again.