Episode 2

Episode 2

The morning after, Bela woke up being stared at by a soppy Mahir. He said that she was beautiful even asleep.

He seemed perfect, he can even cook.  He made her breakfast and asked her perhaps he could cook for him one too.

Bela said that she was not very good at it.

Bela spent the day with Mahir.

He wanted to know everything about her including where she shops and where hangs out.

The boys had agreed that bela was the crush of the university.  They all like her.

One of these boys was Arun, who attends the same class as bela.

One day, he approached her and noticing that she already a ring on her finger.  He asked her if the ring was from her boyfriend.

Bela bashfully confirmed that she was taken.

Arun asked her who was her boyfriend, whether he goes to the same university and what does he do?

Bela said that her boyfriend is a salaryman, mature and gentle.

From behind someone said, good to know.  The man then proceeded to the podium.

The man was Mahir who was a guest speaker.  Mahir was a CEO of Sehgals Holdings employing 1000 people.

The students were impressed, especially the girls.  One asked if he had a girlfriend already.

Mahir said that it was not part of the lecture but he answered the question all the same.

He said that he had a girlfriend already and he wishes he can hold her in his arms right that minutes.

Amidst the oohs and ahhs from the students, bela was shyly excited.

After the lecture, bela went looking for Mahir, who snatched her for a quick kiss against a wall.

Arun saw what was happening with the couple.

Mahir saw Arun looking at them.  He gave him a warning and challenging look while still kissing Bela.

Arun refused to give up easily.  He saw bela looking at some recipe on her mobile phone.  He told her that he can help her learn cooking.

He then took her to a restaurant where he had a run of the kitchen.  He was a part-timer at the restaurant.

He thought her how to fry eggs but he was all over her.  Bela felt a bit wary but she really wanted to learn how to cook for Mahir.

Belaa and Arun were on their way back to the university when they saw Mahir

He had come to fetch bela.  Arun was rather familiar with bela and she was embarrassed.

But mahir seemed fine with everything, which only made bela worry and upset.  She reckoned that if it had been the other way around, she would have been mad if he was with another girl.

Mahir took her to his apartment and fed her ice-cream. It was so delicious, she felt happy again.

Mahir was giving kiss marks to bela’s neck.  One thing led to another while the ice-cream left on the table started melting…

The next day, arun saw bela.  The evident kiss mark on her neck made him rather aggressive.

He cornered bela against a wall and about to pounce for a kiss…

.
.
.
.
. #MyDreamyStories

Comment, vote & Share .