Episode 6

Mahir saved her from the stalker.

Bela was really shaken with what she went through with her stalker.

Mahir brought her home and after making her feel more secure, he broached the subject of them moving in together or rather she moves into his apartment.

Bela was not confident on doing so at first but Mahir was insistent and gave her a sobs story about being happy living alone but after meeting her he wanted to be with her all the time and finding going on business trips a bit of a drag.

Bela was convinced.

She moved in with him.  She offered to learn and do housekeeping and he willingly showed her how things are done, the dishwasher, the washing machine, where the towels go, the vacuum cleaning, etc.

He seemed very tired and suddenly very quiet.  She overheard that he was meant to be resting after his trip because he was ill, instead, he was made busy by helping her with the household chores.

Bela felt very guilty and made excuses to leave the house for a while to see Natasha so he could rest.

When she returned, he still looked so tired and then in the early hours in the morning, she found him asleep on the sofa, too tired to get to bed.

The next morning, bela found him rather remote and cold.  She then so him collapsed near the front door. Yuvi his assistant was just in time to say that Mahir had been running a fever.

Bela once again felt guilty, she had to be an adult now and take responsibility of Mahir.

Mahir got ill, he wanted Bela so leave him alone to take care of himself because he does not want her to contract his flu.

Bela, however, insisted that she looks after him.  She said she was not good at anything but at least she was willing to tend to him when he is ill.

Mahir was so moved that he promised her that he was better he was going to sate himself on her.  

Bela was coming home from shopping when a woman introduced herself as Mahir’s mother.

She invited bela for a drink but brought her into her club.  Before she knew it she was surrounded by young men.

Apparently the club is manned by a horde of male host.

Bela tried to get away but found it rather problematic.

She would have not worried because Mahir suddenly turned up to take her away.  But his mother appeared.

Mahir said to his mother never to come near them again.  The mother said that she would comply to his request after he had done her a favour.

She then said that a couple of her more popular hosts have suddenly resigned and her club is not doing well.

She said that Mahir should become a host for the evening and she would not bother them again.

She had not had to repeat her request twice because Mahir was immediately dressed  in a white suit in Saturday Night Fever.  I have to admit Mahir looked handsome.

Bela refused to leave.  She was watching Mahir do his hosting but when the girls got rather out of hand, bela can’t help herself intervening.

The mother made a lot of money, but she pretended she was ill/dying that bela implored Mahir to make up with his mother.

Mahir said that his mother was faking.  Quick as a flash the mother was well again.

Back at their apartment, Mahir rewarded Bela a passionate night because she was a kind good girl.

Yuvi moved in with bela and Mahir.  It was like a menage a trois, I thought at first.

But actually it was some convoluted plan to smoke out an embezzler or something.

Bela felt uneasy with their new living arrangement because Yuvi seemed to have turned into the ‘lady of the house.’  He does all the cooking and housekeeping and he was quite good at it too.  He even tenderly fixes Mahir’s tie before he goes to work.

Mahir was away on a business trip again.

But suddenly Yuvi tried his chances with bela, hugging her to make her avoid and incoming human traffic but he ended up hugging her rather too long.

He then tried it on again with her at the apartment and then ended up on the sofa.  But bela said that she will never give up on  Mahir.

Suddenly Yuvi stopped his assault and humbly congratulated Bela for passing his test.

When Mahir returned, he thank Yuvi for looking after bela.

Mahir mentioned that he was not concerned that Yuvi got a little frisky with bela because he looked at Yuvi meaningfully and said we both know it’s me you love.

For added measure, he hugged Yuvi to superimposed his presence over Yuvi’s hug with bela.  

Bela got kidnapped.  The kidnapper was annoyed because the one who hired him had been apprehended by the police.

He mentioned that perhaps he should ask 100M from Mahir or perhaps Bela will pay with her body.

She was bound and gagged and would have been raped had Mahir not turned up.

Mahir help on the blade knife the kidnapper was brandishing at him.  The kidnapper ran off while Mahir hugged bela.

But the kidnapper did not really leave.  He found a wooden bat and hit mahir with it over the head.

Bela was keeping a vigil over Mahir and firmly blaming herself for what happened.

When Mahir returned to the apartment, all was left of Bela was her engagement ring and a letter apologising for leaving him and that she was not worthy.