Episode 5

The threesome date was not going well for Bela.  Mahir was not helping either as he was flirting back with Natasha.

Bela can see than Natasha will get on well with Mahir and Natasha knows it too.

She was behaving as if she was the real girlfriend even trying to link arms with Mahir but Bela pulled her away which made Mahir giggle quietly.

They ended up playing pool.  Both Bela and Natasha are newbie players but Natasha challenged bela to a game.  The prize for the winner will be a kiss with Mahir.

Bela did not want to play but Natasha was really persuasive.

Bela thought that she must win the game.  But of course, she lost.

Natasha was jubilant and was trying to take her prize but Bela objected strongly.  She told Natasha that she can take anything but not Mahir.

Natasha was impressed at how vehement Bela was so she said she surrenders.

Bela and Mahir were in bed when he told her that he will be away for a long period of time.  He was going to Hongkong on prolonged business.

While he was away, Bela thought that she had to find something to occupy herself.  So she started working as a part-timer at Sid’s restaurant, where Arun was also working.

Natasha told Bela that it was a bad idea as Sid kissed Bela before. Arun heard and hired bela immediately.

Bela was happy in the job but she became rather frightened one night when she thought she was being followed.

She was talking to Mahir on the phone when she nervously told him that she can look after herself.

The next day, after work, Arun told her to wait for him and not to leave without him.  Before he could finish what he was saying, someone pulled him out of the room.  A stranger walked in and locked the door.  He told Bela that at last, they were alone.
.
.
.
.
. #MyDreamyStories
Comment, vote & Share