The End

Mahir was absolutely gutted that bela left but he did not try to pursue her because he reckoned that she had put a lot of thought into leaving him and he also felt that he had put her in a dangerous position.

Bela was determined not to be with mahir because she realised because of her age and naivety they had been putting mahir in constant trouble because of the problem she always find herself into.

Bela was thinking of going back home to her parents and just ditched university altogether and probably go on blind dates and marry a farmer.

She was out in the street when she realised she was in front of Coffee & Tea cafe, the place owned by mahir where they first met.

She was was just about to walk on by but she saw mahir in front of her who cannot wait to touch her because he thought she was just a mirage.

Bela tried to get away but mahir dragged her to a more secluded building where he kissed her.

Before you can count one two three, bela surrendered to her feelings and confessing that she loves him.  Actually I love him too.  She was looking particularly gorgeous and sexy. 

Anyway, they end up in Mahir’s apartment and in bed.

Bela noticed how thin mahir had got so thin.  She was surprised and bothered that the flat was not spick and span as it normally was.   Her absence seemed to have turned mahir into a bit of a slob.  

Mahir found her still spacing out in the middle of the room.  He went to hug her because he can’t still believe that she was back.

Mahir took her to a surprise place.  When they got there, bela was all smile looking at the beautiful airy church.  Mahir then asked to marry her.

And she said yes.

Her friends organised a pre-wedding party. Arun was there and made Mahir promise never to let go of bela.

This is another excuse for a long kiss which made Yuvi declare that they were shameless.

.
.
.
.
.
.
. That's the Coffee & Tea cafe .

Which part did u liked ?

Have any doubts ?

Leave your views .

Wait for next story , until bye .

#MyDreamyStories .