Episode 4

Bela worked as a model for sid’s restaurant.  All the while, he was sexually harassing her, telling her that he will be seducing her with all his might throughout the duration of her work contract with him.

Because of this bela was rather stiff in posing for photographs.

Sid tried everything, when it was almost getting rather out of hand, someone interrupted them.

It was Yuvi, in disguise.  He was sent by Mahir to keep bela away from Sid's advances.

The male model did not show up so sid had to take the role.

He tried to make bela more relax.  He told her to feel him with all her senses.

This was like magic to bela because they were the exact words of mahir the last time they were intimate.  Suddenly she was not seeing sid anymore,  Somehow mahir had superimposed into sid , who realised this at once.

He was insulted and rather killed his libido.  He told bela that she was horrible.

Then all of a sudden in walked the new substitute model.  It was mahir . In no time bela was eating out of mahir's hand so to speak.

Their intimacy continued at mahir’s apartment.  It was interrupted by the ringing of bela's phone.

It was her best friend from back home.  Natasha had come to mumbai to experience the place.

Natasha was all excited because she had fallen in love at first sight.

Bela was in a restaurant with Natasha, talking about the man she had fallen in love with.  Natasha was so happy and even suggested that they should have a double date.

But then Natasha suddenly stopped talking and was staring at someone from behind bela’s shoulder.  Natasha told bela that the man she loved was at the restaurant.

Bela looked and it was mahir.

Natasha was about to approach Mahir but bela stopped her and confessed that the man Natasha was looking at was Mahir, her Mahir.

Natasha was shocked and then behaved as if nothing had happened.

She was staying at bela’s apartment.

Mahir called bela but she ignored his call as loyalty to Natasha.

Natasha was using the bathroom when there was a knock at the door.

It was Mahir of course who wanted to come in but Bela told him that it was not a good time.

Then they both heard the shower turning on.

Mahir thought that bela had a man at the apartment so he started pinning her against the wall and seducing her.  Touching her everywhere.

Then Natasha called out from the bathroom about shampoo.

Mahir immediately apologised to bela.  He said he was so jealous because he had a super cute girlfriend.

Bela was very shocked that Mahir would think that she would have men in her flat.  She told him she would not do that.

Mahir said that he was intending to take bela back to his apartment but this once, he would allow her to stay with her friend.

When Natasha came out of the bathroom she asked who was at the door.  Bela said it was a package but Natasha said that it was Mahir.

She then told bela, that she had all the luck.  She got to a university and in Mumbai as well. She also now has a most handsome older man.

She asked bela to allow her to borrow Mahir even for one day.  Let her date him for a day.

Bela was scandalised.

But Natasha was insistent.  She said that she had to try her very best so she won’t regret.  She told bela for both of them to go on a date with Mahir.

They were waiting for him to show and when he did, he gamely asked if the three of them could go on a date.

Suddenly bela was not sure.