Episode 3

Episode 3

Arun was going in for a kiss but in end thought better of it seeing that bela was catatonic with fear. Instead, he flicked her kiss mark to make it raw and red. He then told Mahir that he kissed and mark bela.

Mahir did not believe him for a second. He completely trusts bela.

.Arun really liked bela so he quickly confessed that mahir knew bela well. Arun warned mahir not to make bela cry.

Mahir brought bela for a tea room.

Bela loved it as it reminds her of her hometown.

Mahir said that the tea room is theirs. He built it because of her.

Mahir told her the first time he saw her, he was lending a hand in one of his coffee shops. He said that it was a case of love at first sight with him.

He saw her drink from a coffee mug but she obviously did not like the taste of her black coffee. He then brought her a Tea which delighted her. He told her that it was a house promo.

He tried to look for her again in the coffee shop but he did not see her again. All he was left with was a little note thanking the shop for the 'free tea'. He knew then that she is a cute, nicely brought up young lady.

As they were leaving the tea room, they found sid was just outside.

Sid is also a young entrepreneur and one of mahir's frenemy. They go back a long way.

Mahir took bela out of sid's way immediately.

The next time sid met bela was during the opening of the tea room the next day.

Sid helped bela fixed the broken heel from her shoe. Sid asked bela if she wanted to know mahir's colourful past?

Bela declined. She said she would hear it from mahir himself if he would like to tell her.

Sid then suddenly locked the door of the dressing room and kissed bela, who does not know how to say no forcefully. Instead, she cried which alarm sid.

At that time mahir turned up and had Yuvi, his bodyguard, removed sid from the room.

Bela could not look at him for the shame of being kissed by sid.

Mahir hugged her tenderly. He proceeded to kiss her gently to superimposed his touch over sid.

They were happy again until bela realised that she had not spoken with mahir for a week. When she saw him, he was being chummy with a blonde girl.

Bela was disconcerted. She then runs into sid who tried to apologise to her with a gift which she refused.

He told her that Mahir was running true to form. He said that mahir was the 'love them and leave them kinda guy'. He never sticks.

As he was saying this, he got a message on his mobile.

He looked at bela and said that mahir does love her deeply.

Bela was still puzzled while walking away when a familiar pair of arms hugged her from behind. Awww

.
.
.
.
. #MyDreamyStories
Comment, vote & Share