𝟼: 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝙻𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗

He smirked, "to kill someone..."

I dropped the blanket from my hands. "W..what? What do you mean?"

So those rumours are true? So he kills? How many did he kill? Is he gonna kill me?...

Tons of questions ran into my mind. Should I escape now?

He laughed and I flinched. He said, "I'm just kidding! Yuri, I'm not going to kill anyone!"

I frowned, I still didn't believe him, how can he joke about this?

He came closer and I hesitated to move backwards. He held me by my shoulders and gently whispered, "mian, Yuri. I didn't mean to scare you. My work later is just to write some new proposals for my company."

I didn't reply him. I trusted what he said, but my heart still wasn't accepting his words.

I gulped and asked, "so you didn't kill an..."

"Why don't you watch a movie first? I'm gonna come find you as soon as my work is done, okay?"

Before I nodded, he turned around and quickly went downstairs, to his secret laboratory.

I hugged the blanket tighter and randomly chose a movie to 'watch', with a blank face.

Jimin's POV

1:30am
I went to the living room and saw Yuri sleeping comfortably on the couch with the fluffy blanket wrapped around her like a sushi. I chuckled and sighed.

Guess she's way too tired to wait for me...

I was planning to watch a K-drama with her since I knew it's her favourite. But it's okay, as long as she's here beside me. I would give her everything that she wanted and spend all of my time with her, to do everything that we missed before.

I went to her small figure and gently lifted her up with the blanket so to keep her warm. As I lifted her up, she moved closer to my chest and mumbled, "don't go, don't leave me alone."

Is she having a nightmare? Or does she remember the past?

I silently went to my room and placed her on my bed. I made sure that the duvet covered her well before I turned off the lights. I slipped into the duvet. I reached out my hands, I wanted to touch her, I missed cuddling with her. But I wouldn't for now, because I knew she wasn't ready yet, she wouldn't feel comfortable if I touched her. So I moved away, leaving her at the middle of the bed so she wouldn't fall onto the floor and I just lay at the edge of it.

I will do everything for her...

Suddenly, as I closed my eyes, memories hit me like a truck. I tried blinking them away but I couldn't. I thought I was completely fine with it already but clearly I wasn't yet. I turned to her side and made sure that she's still sleeping before I sat and opened the drawer taking out an album that I had been keeping for years.

Yuri's POV

I heard noises, I scrunched up my face as I started to become more conscious.

Where am I? Am I still in my dream?

The small light beside me was turned on so I knew I wasn't in my dream already, not even in my room. I looked to the direction and saw it's Jimin.

Why is he in my room? Wait this is his room...why am I sleeping with him?

He was holding a book, with a lot of photos in it. I guessed it must be an album. I was moving really slowly and quietly. He didn't notice me at all so I moved forward. I stared at him and saw an expression that I had never seen on his face before.  I had seen him being flirty, excited, happy but not sad like how he was feeling now.

It didn't seem to be normal, he's not only sad, more like lost, a lost child on the moon. Something in my heart told me that he's been very lonely. He held the album tightly in his small hands.

It must be something really precious for him...

I decided to move back to my position before. I didn't want to bother him or disturb him while he's thinking until I saw...

a black and white photo of me and him.

I gasped and caught his attention. He swiftly closed the album and put it back into the drawer but I stopped him. I grabbed the album and took it away. I flipped through the pages, only getting shocker and shocker.

These photos...

They were taken at different places. I didn't know those places. Some were taken in the woods, some were just at the streets. Jimin and I were smiling and laughing or I should say we were exactly like a pair of couple.

Jimin took the album away. I stuttered, "w..what are those? I mean, why am I there? No, is it me?"

I don't even know which question should I start with.

He bit his lips and thought. He explained, "i..it's not you. It's just my ex, she looks like you..."

"But..."

"No but, it's too late now," he said without giving time for me to respond. He turned off the lights immediately and slipped into the duvet.

There was a strong tension in the air.

I can only guess by myself again then...

I turned to my side and thought about those photos again. They're all in black and white filters. I focused on two photos.

In one of the photos, Jimin and I were sitting on the grass with a mat under us. There was a basket of food beside us. I guess we're having a picnic. I lay my head on Jimin's thighs while he's stroking my long dark hair with a sweet smile on his face.

The other one was even more shocking. Not only Jimin and I were standing, even the boys were beside us. We're standing in a line smiling at the camera. We all put our arms  on each other's shoulders. We're like friends for years. But I had no memories of these. I didn't really believe Jimin for saying it's his ex cause we looked identical and if it's really his ex, why did he panic?

What on earth is actually happening...