𝟷𝟺: 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝙻𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝.

Violent content ahead.

Someone shook me by my shoulders.

"Yuri? Yuri!" The person shouted.

The headache in my head brought me back to earth. I gritted my teeth trying to make it less painful but of course that wouldn't help.

"Here, drink some water." Someone handed me a cup of water. I immediately drank them all because of the strong pain in my head that I couldn't bare anymore.

The water helped a lot, I became more conscious and the pain was slowly gone.

"Where am I?" I asked and started blinking my eyes recovering from the blurry vision.

The person stayed silent.

"E..Eunwoo?" I gasped, "what're you doing here?"

Why am I here?

I quickly held his hands and stood up. "I was kidnapped, I guess you too right? I had no idea why but let's go now before the man comes back. I will call Jimin once my phone gets the signal."

I approached to the obvious exit sign in front of our eyes but Eunwoo didn't move at all.

"Eunwoo, what's wrong? Let's go now! Are you hurt somewhere?"

Why is he not going!

"Come, sit here," he calmly said and pulled me back. He suddenly took a rope from his back and tied my hands at the back of the chair.

"Eunwoo..what're you doing?" I asked as my heart beat faster and harder.

He came and stood in front of me.

"I..am the one who kidnapped you."

I chuckled in fear, "why? You're joking...right?"

"I need to call Jimin," I said and tried to reach the pocket at the back of my dress.

"Stop thinking about him so much!" He suddenly yelled in anger and threw my phone away.

I stopped breathing for one second. Ever since I stayed with Jimin, I was protected at all costs, with the best securities around me all the time, or at least Jimin would be there for me, but now he's not, no one was, I forgot how to protect myself already.

My phone rang after a long silence. He slowly walked to it and picked it up.

"Hello?" He smirked.

"Why did you take my wife? Don't you dare touching her not even a bit!" I heard Jimin shouting through the call. I tore up.

The pain that I felt when I saw Jimin yelling after my car accident in the past was the exact same pain that I was experiencing now.

"Come find her by yourself."

"I've arrived. Where are you?" Jimin asked and panted. He must be running to our spot.

"Go to the second floor, the first room on your left."

Cold sweat formed on my forehead. I kept on praying that Eunwoo wouldn't hurt Jimin.

Soon, someone banged on the door impatiently.

"Open the door!"

It's Jimin.

Eunwoo noiselessly walked to the door and before he opened it, he stood behind the door so he would be hidden.

Jimin pushed the door open and ran inside. His hair was messy and he sweated a lot.

"Y..Yuri," he whispered before he ran to me with a very worried expression on his face.