𝟾: 𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕

"I hate you Hyun-mi, you always leave and come, come and leave, why're you doing this to me? I hate it when-"

"Don't say it like that hyung."

"Yeah Kookie's right, she didn't choose to have a car accident again," a deep raspy voice said.

Those familiar voices that I had been hearing again and again in my 'memories' woke me up. I flinched and sat back up instantly. I panted.

Where am I? Did I die?

I realised that not only I was in the room, seven pair of eyes greeted me. My sudden gasp made them jump.

"Ggam jja gi ya (my gosh)..."

I turned my head and saw it's Taehyung. He was holding onto Jungkook's arm.

"Yuri! You're alright! I'm so worried for you!" Jungkook swung his hand away and ran to me giving me a big hug.

"I thought you're leaving for the second time," he whispered with teary eyes.

"Why don't we all give her a hug to tell her how much we missed her," Hobi suggested before everyone sighed in happiness and did what he said, of course he didn't.

"Thank you guys... But can someone tell me what happened? I just know I got hit by a car but how and why?"

"Oh I asked a nurse and she said you're not paying attention to the road so you got hit by a car, a pack of ice cream was with you too," Namjoon explained.

"Right."

I don't have anything to make further comments on my dumbness already...

"Are you insane? Don't you know what you should do when you're crossing a road? Huh!" Jimin yelled, everyone in the room remained quiet as we're all shocked for his attitude.

"Yah! What's wrong with you Jimin? She didn't do it on purpose," Yoongi helped me.

Thank you Yoongi Oppa.

Jimin just stared at the floor.

Wait the yell...

That reminded me of the 'memories'. I grabbed Jimin's big arms and he frowned.

"So..how can I say, I got this weird dream?" I stared at everyone's faces and continued, "and in the dream, I got a car accident again, Jimin was hit as well but I said something weird like he doesn't have any heartbeat. Then before I closed my eyes, you guys took him away. I know this sounds stupid but do you guys have any memories of this happening? It's too realistic. I don't know if it's true or not..."

Unexpectedly, they started to panic.

"Hyung I'm sleepy again," Jungkook whined.

"Stop Jungkookie, you're always sleepy," I fought back and he bit his lips.

"I wanna sle-," Yoongi said.

"Yoongi oppa!"

"Fine." Then no one spoke a word.

"Come on... It is true?" My heart was pounding harder. I thought they're going to laugh at me but now they didn't, I had never thought of what I should do if they say it's true.

Yeah I can do nothing about it, why am I asking?
Curiosity surely kills...

"I..it's fake. You're dreaming only baby," Jimin said as he looked away.