𝟷𝟼: 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜

6 years later
"JI-HUN!" I shouted, "stop taking your sister's dolls!"

"Omma!" The little girl who's now crying in my embrace whined and stared at me with her puffy eyes.

"Brother is naughty, I'm gonna go talk to him later okay? Don't cry now baby," I comforted. I raised her up in the air and back down. She giggled, finally.

I went upstairs after I held her tiny hands. I opened the door and a room with green walls came into our sight. I put her on the bed.

"Ji-yun is a good girl right?"

"Of course!" she answered with her high-pitched voice.

"Then now, can you take a nap please?" I sat on her bed.

"Why omma? If you want to take a nap, take a nap by yourself, don't tell me to do that," she complained and crossed her arms.

What kind of kid did I give birth to...

I scoffed quietly so she wouldn't hear it, "I want to sleep as well."

"What did you say omma?"

"Nothing. Ji-yun-ah, taking a nap is very important if you wanna be a princess! If you don't take a nap, you can't be a princess and you'll get ugly, like..."

"Like omma?"

My mind went blank.

Did my daughter just call me ugly?

"Just kidding omma. I love you!" She giggled and gave me a small hug. I laughed and hugged her back.

"Okay, have a good nap, princess," I said and covered her body with the duvet.

I left the room and sighed.

Jimin, I miss you.

Jimin always got into my head lately, even into my dreams. I saw him cuddling with me again. It's 6 years already after he passed away. I decided to continue my life after I did the pregnancy test. A year later, I gave birth to two little angels, Park Ji-hun and Park Ji-yun. They're twins though, really rare as they're fraternal twins in different genders. Park Ji-hun was a smart boy, just like Jimin. He's the tallest in his class. Sometimes I felt like he's a copied version of Jimin. He got those puffy eyes and a small nose. He had plump red lips too. But he wasn't that strong and brave like his appa yet.

For Park Ji-yun, she's just like me, cried all the time and damn whiny. Sometimes I wondered, if the reason why she's behaving like this was because of my genes, how come Jimin didn't divorce with me, even me myself got annoyed. But she was braver than Ji-hun. She's always the first one in class to offer help, and the first one to give others a big hug when they're sad, according to what the teacher told me. She's confident in herself, that's why she always called herself a princess.

Looking at them reminded me of Jimin. I always felt like he's beside me and protecting me through these two angels. The boys always came over to help me as it's almost impossible to take care of two babies by myself without any help.

I took a deep breath before I went downstairs, back to my war field.

"Ji-hun?"

I went to the living room. He was sitting on the couch watching the television.

"Ji-hun, it's nap time. Can you please turn it off?" I calmly asked and sat beside him.

But he ignored me.

I took the remote control and quickly turned it off.

"Yah!"