𝟽: 𝙰𝚌𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝

It was a beautiful morning. The cool breeze woke me up as I stretched out my arms in the air. I took a quick shower before I changed into a white oversized shirt with a cute clothes hanger logo on the left, and also a pair of white pants. I tied a knot in my shirt.

I went downstairs but I couldn't find Jimin so I went to the kitchen and quickly made myself a breakfast

I went downstairs but I couldn't find Jimin so I went to the kitchen and quickly made myself a breakfast. I put two slices of bread into the toaster. I clicked the button and the timer started. I went to the fridge and took some butter and a glass of honey. Soon, the scent of freshly baked stuff greeted me. I jumped to the toaster in excitement and took the bread with my bare fingers.

"Ouch, hot, hot..." I hissed before I swung my hands in the air trying to cool them down. I carefully placed the two hot toasts on my plate. I spread the butter on them and it instantly melted into a layer of oil. I took a cup from the cupboard and added three spoonful of sweet chocolate powder. Lastly I poured some hot water in it before I sat down on the wooden chair. I gulped smelling those mouth-watering toasts with butter on it, which the first bite would be crunchy but at the same time soft because of the melted butter. I took a slow sip of my hot chocolate before I opened my big mouth and had a big bite.

"You're here." I flinched and quickly turned around meeting his gaze. "Oh, h..hi Jimin."

"Are you going out later?" He asked after he took a glance at my outift. "Yeah, why?"

He smiled, "can you buy us some ice cream please? I wanna have a Netflix night today."

"Yeah, sure, what flavour?"

"Rocky road!" He shouted like a kid.

"Are you sure you're really 26?" I asked.

(A/N: I understand that a lot of readers are very conscious of their age gap and I just wanna say, this is just a ff😭 So all those laws and also our own expectations in real life shouldn't be applied to this story^^)

He smirked and walked closer, "what did you ask?"

"No damn thing sir! I'm leaving now, bye!" I ran to the door after grabbing my purse.

I used google map and found the closest supermarket from here. It took me just two minutes then I arrived. I took a small squround of rocky road ice cream but I hesitated.

I should give him a surprise...

Instead, I took the biggest one and went to the cashier. After taking a plastic bag, I walked slowly at the streets walking back home. I sighed as I closed my eyes feeling the warm sunshine shone on my face.

Beep! Beep!
I gasped and opened my eyes. I was in the middle of a road. I quickly ran to the other side but it was too late. I shut my eyes close before a big black car crashed into me.

I lifelessly lay on the floor. Everything happened in the blink of an eye. I blinked trying to open my heavy eyelids. I saw the driver getting out of his car while running to me.

"Can you hear me? Miss? Hello, I am now at the xx street and a woman is injured...." I heard the man calling. My heart was racing. All I could hear were my own heartbeats and no more. My blurry vision showed me that a lot of people began to gather and take videos or photos of this accident.

Am I gonna die? No, I don't wanna die. What should I do?

As I closed my eyes, I saw something. It was like memories replaying in my head. I shut my eyes tighter trying to see the image clearer.

"Hyun-mi!" I looked back and saw Jimin running to my direction. He was trying to save me from a car driving in high speed. The bright light from the front of the car shone on our faces. I gasped waiting for the pain to come. I couldn't even process what just happened but after I weakly opened my eyes, I saw myself covered in blood, my own blood. Something cold touched my pale fingers, it was Jimin. I tore up when I realised he just ran to me and hugged me so I could bear less pain than I originally would.

Now, the car just crashed into both our bodies, to the wall. Jimin and I were now trapped in between the car and the wall. We couldn't move. This was the most horrible view ever, our bodies were bloody and our waist area became flat already because of the hit. He held my hands to keep me awake.

"Don't go," he said, strongly. I felt more blood waiting in my throat before they came out of my mouth.

"No... I- I stay, but you g-go. Quick. If not the doctors will find...out that you have no heartbeats, go!" I shouted in pain, physically and mentally. I didn't want to leave his side but I guessed my time had arrived. The driver of the car had left already before our conversation, trying to run away from this accident.

Because we planned to meet the other six boys here, they arrived right on time. They gasped and ran to us.

"Hyung! Hyun-mi!" Jungkook shouted as his eyes became watery.

Namjoon used all his energy and pushed the car away. I harshly fell onto the ground, I couldn't feel my body already. Jimin was still standing. The only one who's dying here was me. He kneeled down beside me and held my small hands.

"No! Don't go, hyun-mi. Stay with me! O..okay?" He cried. I didn't spare him a look and stared at the boys. We're all at the edge of crying but we held it back.

"B..bring Jimin away, now. The police are coming. You guys can't be found out," I said. They knew exactly why I said that.

Jin wiped his tears away and pulled Jimin back. Jimin tried running back to my side but his brothers pulled him away.

"Hyun-mi, w..we're sorry. We should've come earlier so..so maybe we can save you guys..," said suga.

"I..it's not your fault. Thanks..for taking care of me these years. I never..knew vampires do exist and they would be so nice to me," I smiled but ended up moaning in pain.

Taehyung stepped forward. He wanted to help me but Hobi held him. "Bye Hyun-mi... We will miss you, a lot," Hoseok the sunshine sobbed.

They turned around and ran away while they all took turns looking back at me except Jimin, who had always tried to escape from their grips to stay with me.

I mouthed 'I love you' to Jimin and when he saw it, he yelled. It's painful to see him suffering. I never knew I meant so much to him. A tear escaped from my eyes before I left the world.

I gasped and opened my eyes again.

"She's not dead yet!" The pedestrians shouted. Yeah, I hadn't died yet, but what are those memories? I don't remember when did that happen but my brain notes them as 'memories'. Is it just a dream? Or did it really happen?

I sighed and didn't wake up anymore.

(A/N: what do you think was the relationship between Jimin, the boys and Yuri? Comment down below! I wanna see if anyone is smart enough to guess it right hehe. I will update asap!! Love yall!!)