Danger

Danny hasn't told his parents about this ability. With all the Ghost he has encountered, they were all friendly, to some degree. Like Desiree and Box Ghost, they were easy to talk too, He actually meets Desiree from Tucker wishing to have a comic book. Box Ghost was just annoying but was able to get him to leave people alone for a bit.

He knew his parents hated Ghost for some reason, and they wanted to hurt them. Danny found out the other day that his parents' machines and tools, weapons to take down ghosts can hurt him too. It was first the ghost detecter that went right to him and his dad left one of his prototype guns on the counter where it fired and hit Danny on the shoulder.

He told his parents he burnt it on the stove, but Jazz didn't look convinced.

He didn't want good ghosts to be hurt.

Skulker came and visited all the time. He would tell him about ghosts, and which one to avoid.

Sam said that Skulker was helping him. Danny didn't know why Skulker was helping him, but he didn't complain.

And Danny has helped a lot of Ghosts that Skulker said was Lost souls and ghosts.

He, Sam, and Tucker have helped a few, even if Sam and Tucker can't see them, they just knew that they were there.

Right now, Danny was talking with Skulker, on the roof of Fenton Works.

Skulker was telling a story of when he cached a beast of a ghost.

"I captured it in my own home!" Skulker was just finishing his story when Danny felt a chill and a wisp of blue fog came out of his mouth. That was a sign that a ghost was nearby.

Danny searched the area, it might have just been Skulker but then he saw someone.

It looked like a wolf. Skulker noticed Danny wasn't paying attention and turned.

He jumped into action when he saw the man-wolf. "What are you doing here!" he shouted pointing his gun at him. Danny got up too.

He saw that the wolf wearing a green hoodie, not really walking on all fours. He seemed sad and he was injured.

"wait, Skulker! I don't think he's here to hurt us!" not waiting for his answer, Danny ran to the Wolf.

The Wolf whimpered at Skulker and said something. Danny listened closely, it wasn't a language he knew, but, just like the ghost language, he could understand it for some reason.

"Please don't hurt me!!" he whimpered. Danny crouched to the Wolfs level "I'm not going to hurt you, neither is my friend" Danny put his hand up for the wolf to see that he was harmless.

The wolf sniffed Danny's hand,  then gave him a curious look "Your human" he said. "Yup! but you can call me Phantom" Danny smiled "what's your name?"

The wolf relaxed and stared at Danny "I am Wulf" he said.

"You're supposed to be in jail," Skulker said. Wulf tensed again. Danny frowned at Skulker "Don't listen to him, he's just jealous I stopped paying attention to him" Danny laughed as Skulker didn't understand him.

Wulf smiled. "Come! I can help you get treated"

They were in Danny's room, Danny helping clean the green ectoplasm blood. It looked like he was shot with something, it was very similar to the shot he got on his shoulder with the ecto-gun.