Missing Ghosts

Cujo being a Ghost dog was hard to keep track of. Cujo would disappear for half the day then reappear at the end. He would come when Danny whistled for him thought.

But that could be handle, so far, ghosts have been silent, even Skulker hasn't come by, which made Danny worry. Skulker would at least check on him or something, but he hasn't come by since the failed kidnapping last week.

Sam had offered for Danny and Tucker to hang at her house as it was weekend. But Danny didn't want her parents ' being all weird for boys being at her house, and he promised Skulker he would stay home, so instead, they went to Danny's house.

They sat in the lounge, playing video games. His parents were in the lab, making something, Jazz was in her room like always.

As the three played, Danny wasn't really in it.

He kept losing to Tucker, which was odd for the two friends since it's easy to beat Tucker. ('Hey!')

Danny was staring at the wall, when, he saw a shadow move.

Danny put down his controller and moved closer, Sam and Tucker noticed "Danny?"

Danny saw that the Shadow was a black ball of fire, just like the green ball of fire. Skulker said these are lost souls, that can't remember what they looked like, or who they were.

He's never seen a black one before though.

"There is a spirit here, he like the green one we encountered a week ago but black"

The Spirit didn't say anything, it only flew out of the room. "Wait! were are all the Ghosts?!" Danny chased after the ghost, Sam and Tucker following him.

They left the house and went all the way by the bad side of town. Tucker being the voice of reason, at some times, voiced his concerns. "Guys, I don't think we should be here, we should go back," He said.

Sam nodded "Yeah Danny, your parents will get worried with ours"

Danny knew he should have listened and turned back, but he was worried about all the ghosts, "You guys can go then, I want to find out what's happening"

Sam and Tucker looked at each other, "You're not going alone, we will always be here for you" Tucker smiled.

Danny smiled at his friends and they continued to follow the spirit.

They ended up at a warehouse. Old and abandoned. The Spirit went through the wall.

"We can go up to there, look through the window," Sam said.

They all climbed the wall and looked through a crake at the window.

Danny felt a chill and a wisp of blue fog came out his mouth. He could feel powerful energy and Ghostly energy.

Inside, was a man in armor, he had a flaming purple fire that came from his helmet that went into a cape, and all in all looked terrifying.

It seemed like he was waiting for someone. The black spirit wandered in, floating around the Knight.

"Where is that impeccable idiot!" He shouted.

Danny moved away from the window, he didn't want to get spotted, and this guy seemed to be mean.

"So? what's in there?" Sam whispered. "A ghost, he looks like a knight with flaming purple hair, but I don't think we should talk to him"

Danny began to descend from the roof when he heard a voice. Scratchy and smooth "oh hush... you do know I have a job of my own" (This ghost is still talking in the ghost language, the same with the King. The bold just means they are powerful)