Guard Dog

Danny and his friends were in class. After explaining to Sam and Tucker what had happened with Skulker and Wulf, Sam had made a promise to never leave his side unless it was unavoidable. Tucker was fascinated by how Danny could understand different languages.

Sam guess it was only dead languages "Not many people know about Esperanto, and it's very old, you are also getting better in Latin and that's an old language",

As far as they could tell, they had no idea why Danny could understand all these languages, but just went with it as it was cool and apart of whatever that green goo that fell on Danny.

They were in English right now with Ms.Gill, she was young, but was very good at keeping the kids interested with her caring personality, with her short brown hair and hazel eyes.

They went back to their work when a blue wisp came out of Danny's mouth.

He looked around for the ghost or spirit, only to fall off his chair by seeing something bright green in front of him.

"Ahh!"

"Mr.Fenton!" Ms.Gill went over to Danny "are you alright?" she kneeled by him. Danny rubbed his head. Were his table is was a puppy, a green puppy with red eyes. He had a black spiked collar on and seemed very happy to see Danny.

"Danny?" that was Sams's voice, "I think you hit your head too hard, Sam, can you please take him to the Nurse to check on him?" Sam nodded and helped Danny up.

You could hear someone laughing "he properly fell to get out of class, ha Fentured!" the bully, Dash Baxter. "where will be no bullying in my class Mr.Baxter, Detention" scolded Ms.Gill.

The pup follows Danny and Sam.

Once they were out of the class Danny stopped walking and kneeled down. "hey there little guy? what are you doing here?" he asked. Sam kneeled down next to him. "Danny, what is it?"

"It's a puppy, he's green and has red eyes" Danny checked his collar "Cujo? is that your name?" There was an 'A' symbol on the other side of the tag.

Cujo yipped and ran in a circle around Danny. "Hey I can hear the bark," Sam said. "Really?" Danny said in surprise. "Only a little, it sounds far away"

Cujo yipped again and ran down the hall and stopped turning back to them "I think he wants us to follow him"

"well, let's go!"

With that, they followed Cujo.

----

They ran about three blocks away from the school to a guarded building. It looked like a scientist's place. "Tucker would know what it would be," Danny said. "We couldn't have waited for him," Sam said.

'We could have! the bell rang just as we ran out!"

Cujo was by the fence. "What do you want here boy?"

Cujo yipped and faced the building. "Is this where you live? or where your owner is?" Cujo sniffed but didn't show if the answer was right.

He then flew through the fence and ran to the building. "Do we follow him?" Sam asked. "I think we should"

Danny climbed a tree that went past the fence. He balanced over the branch and jumped over the fence. He fell funny but made it.

Sam did the same, just much more graceful.

They both ran to the wall, there were guards by the door, Cujo was circling around them, waiting for Danny, but they couldn't see him.

"We need a distraction, and why Cujo wants to come in here"