Back home (fluff, lime)

I really like this story, I think it turned out great. It's lime, so if you don't want to read it skip.

Ship: Biffsuma

Words: 1000
______________________________________

X was in his home base, drinking a cup of tea after a long day on the server. He really missed Biffa. He stopped denying it after 3 days, that he needed his boyfriend by his side. He had to leave the server for a mission, and he was gone for 5 days now, tracking after some criminals, and in addition, if he won't finish in two days, most of the server portals, including the Hermitcraft one will be shut down for maintenance work, which can take up to a week to finish. He tried to put it on a later date, as the admin of the community, but he couldn't make it happen. So he can only wait and hope Biffa will be back soon. When he usually saw him every day, it seemed normal, but now did X just realize how much Biffa meant to him. Talking over a cup of tea every night after a long day, chatting about everyday events, or him always calming, supporting X if his bad feelings came back. Biffa was always there for him and, Xisuma never had appreciated it enough as he thought back.

******

Biffa waked around the shantytown in London, tirelessly after a clue his admin senses caught. It wasn't munch, as his admin powers weren't the strongest (not like his boyfriend's, who was one of the strongest admins) and it never really was made for tracking.. Nevermind, he had to finish if he wanted to see Xisuma before the server portals shut down he won't be able to do it in a week. But his motivation was lessening with the minute. He missed X, his boyfriend. He didn't know until now that how much joy he brings to his life, even if he consciously and unconsciously did everything to protect him. He didn't want to hurt his feelings, that's why their relationship was much slower than others. They've been dating for 6 months now, yet they never had any sex. Biffa didn't want to push it to him after all X have been through.

After hours of tracking that faint trace, he finally found the camp. But hell, how much he didn't want to cooperate with other idiot people to get them captured and put in prison. Would it be okay just to kill them all? Whatever don't care it's worth for X - he thought tiredly. He grabbed his bag and took out a small grenade from it. That'll do - he grunted. He pulled out the safety pin and threw it in the middle, then run. The sound of a large blast could be heard, as the camp crumbled down in ashes. Well, that's done. - he sighed. Now it's time to get back and tell them that they attacked me and this was the only way I could escape. They won't believe it, but the police needs me, I'm the most talented at this job, even if maybe a bit cruel. I was tired of the lectures of the importance of human life, if the killed, they deserve to be murdered. At least I cam finally go back - Biffa grumbled.

******

X was just washing the dishes (not that there were many, he didn't cook much just for himself) when he felt arms wrap around his waist. He jumped, it was instinctive since his past, but quickly relaxed when he saw it was just Biffa. He leant into his touch tilting his head back, resting it in his boyfriend's shoulder.

I missed you so much - he whispered, melting into his boyfriend's hold.

The cyborg gave him a soft kiss making X shuddering as he felt Biffa's soft lips pressing to his sensitive neck. But he didn't pull apart, he liked the feeling.

Biffa seeing that X didn't jerk away continued kissing down his neck, when Xisuma let out a small moan. They both bushed, but X was redder than Biffa, who picked him up and brought him to the couch in X's living room. Biffa plopped down and sat X on his lap, pulling him in for a kiss, pressing our lips together. Biffa pulled a hand through the chocolate brown hair of X, making him let out a soft moan, so Biffa quickly slipped his tongue in his mouth, discovering every bit of it. Xisuma put his hand over Biffa's neck, pulling him closer if that was possible.

After minutes of making messy making out, Biffa pulled away to trail kisses all over X's face. He slowly went lower, softly kissing his jaw, then his neck, earning small moans from X. He stopped, looking at X, to see if he was okay with it, he didn't want to harm him. But Xisuma smiled at him, the pulled him closer, not wanting to stop.

So Biffa continued, going lower, kissing at his collarbones, making X shudder, when he found a spot. He pressed his lips on it, biting it a little, so that X whimpered, leaving a little red mark. (luckily X's helmet will hide that) Biffa slipped his hands under Xisuma's green t-shirt, his hands all over his body, making X whimper. Biffa lifted his head up, to ask his boyfriend.

Should we take this to the bedroom?

X shyly nodded. He didn't know this moment will come to his life when he actually wanted it to happen, and he wasn't forced into this. But he really loved Biffa, and it just felt alright.

But right now he didn't think about that, just clung onto his boyfriend, who picked him up, to bring him to the bedroom. Biffa lied X dow on the bed, then he took off his red-ish pink armour, so he was in only a black leggings and a grey undershirt. He climbed on the bed, so his face hovered above X's.

Are you okay with it? - he asked, he didn't want to push anything on him.

Biffa it's okay, I love you, and you can't harm me. - X whispered, now he just wanted Biffa no matter what.

Biffa smiled at him, leaning down, giving him a soft kiss, then going back to what he was doing.