Not This Time.

Sabrina's POV

I' m sitting around waiting for Bradley to reply. Someone knocks on the door, I pray that it is Bradley but when I open the door Peyton is standing there. 

Before he can walk in I try to close the door. He puts his foot in the door and pushed it open then walks in.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT" I yell "YOU RUINED MY RELATIONSHIP" 

"I'm sorry but you ruined your own relationship, you kissed me back"

I sigh "I know... and I should'nt have"

"admit it, you liked it"

"I. did. not."

"so if I kiss you again... you won't feel a thing?" he asks smirking 

"nope, but I' not gonna let you kiss me"

"if you let me kiss you and you didn't feel anything... I'll leave you alone" he suggest 

"you promise" 

"cross my heart" 

I think for a second "fine" 

He leans in and kisses me... but I don't kiss back. I don't feel a thing.

We pull apart and he looks t me "anything" 

"nothing at all"

He looks at the ground disappointed 

"sorry Peyton... its just not meant for us be. I love Bradley and I want you to respect and accept that"

"I'm sorry for trying to ruin your relationship... I'm gonna try to get over you"

"aye it worked but I forgive you... I need to go fix it now. Oh and trust me, you'll find someone" 

I walk with him out the door then I see someone walking down the street. I look closer and realize its Bradley. 

What?

I have to go talk to him. I take off sprinting until I reach him. 

"Br-Bradley" I say out of breath 

He stops walking and turns around 

I walk towards him, still trying to catch my breath "Bradley I'm... Bradley I'm sorry"

I stop and take a deep breath then continue "I don't know how many times I have to day it Bradley... I'm sorry. I'm so sorry" 

"but... the thing is, you're not" he says

"what?" I ask confused "I am... how can I prove that to you" 

"maybe you should'nt apologize and then turn around and kiss him again"

Once he says that I freeze. Did he see Peyton kiss me again? How?

"I got your last message and I thought 'hey she made a mistake, I need to forget about it and forgive her' and I didn't wanna do it over text so I came to your house. I was just about to knock until I saw you and Peyton kiss" 

"Bradley he kissed me so--" I try to explain but he stops me 

"just stop Sabrina... I don't wanna hear your excuse this time. I'm done... we're done" He says walking away 

"WHAT HAPPENED TO  'ILL NEVER LEAVE YOU AGAIN'" I cry

He turns around, still walking "well... I don't wanna be with someone that's gonna do this"

/////////

Well this story is just depressing. 

Don't worry, it MIGHT get better......

Hope you guys like it... hey at least there is no more "peybrina" #DontEvenShipThem

I really wanna see more brabrina on instagram or twitter or something like dang! #WhereTheyAtTho