[22] Thoughts and Metal

The biggest proof of my existence is the fact I have survived.
-NA

||♪||

Hope.

Simple word. But holds a lot of weight. Hope is the thing that we do since we are born. It is the part of us that pushes us forward towards our dreams.

Without hope we are as good as being lost. Almost lifeless. Surely oxygen is important but without hope you will die everyday.

Every breathe will feel suffocating. Every moment will fell like death. Until you actually die.

What good are dreams If you don't even hope to achieve them? What good is that friendship if you don't even hope that it lasts forever?

What good is that love if you don't hope that it does not break you or your heart?

||♪||

The sound of metal against metal rang through the open sea as both boats were having their own duels on them.

The sound of battle and weapon against weapon was not unnoticed by the people on board. Everyone's ears perk up when they hear the clashing of metals.

Yona runs even faster than she was, Jae-ha hot on her trails. He even goes ahead of her at some point. His heart throbbing in nervousness.

Yona and Jae-ha arrive at the edge of the ship and gulp nervously when they see the two boats which contained two people in each.

A bead of sweat slides down the side of her head. Her fingers were shaking as she watches the fights infront of her.

She wanted to help. Yona was aching to just shot her arrow. But she knew. Yona knew that this was not her fight. It was her sister's. She knew that it was only thing she asked for in return for helping them.

So how could she ruin her sister's chance of getting her peace of mind? Her purple eyes watch them in anticipation. She chants in her mind a sentence. Almost like a mantra.

Please be okay and return safely to me.

Jae-ha seems to have wanted to jump from tbe ship to the boats. Yona noticed it in his movements. Just as he was about to jump she grabbed onto his sleeve.

The green haired male looked at her in confusion only for her to shake her head. She tightened her grip and sighed.

"Jae-ha don't do it. Don't interfere. I have a feeling that there is something behind her intention of wanting to kill Kumji that we don't know. Let her be. Just let her be Jae-ha."

"Ojou-chan......."

He looked in deep thought before nodding turning his attention back to the fights.

||♪||

Idiot!

Hak groans as he looks at the fights from the ship he was standing from. His hands gripped the railings of the ship tightly and gritted his teeth. His eyes were almost burning with a fire with some kind of emotion.

Hak was searching for them when the sound of metal clashing was heard throughout the ships. His heart had stopped almost when he saw the sight of the two fighting on different boats.