Its just a prank! ( Grian Angst )

This is my first one-shot, be nice :(

TW: PANIC ATTACKS AND BLOOD.

Doc and Ren have been tired off Grian pulling all his pranks and shit. It's time that they get their revenge ( in the worst possible ways.. )

" Rise and Shine Doc! Remember the plan? You can't sleep all day! ," Ren said, shaking Doc so he could wake up.

" Right, Right. Just.. don't ever wake me up again. ," Doc answered.

"Fine fine!," By the next minute they were on Cleo's boat with a glass cage that could fit a human.

" Are you sure about this? ," Cleo asked, getting up from the dock, looking like she just woke up from a long nap.

"Of course! It's gonna be the funniest prank yet! ," Ren said. "Alright. Don't do anything stupid. ," Cleo said, walking back to her bedroom.

Doc put on his elytra and flew over to Grian's base. Doc walked to Grian's bedroom and picked the small man up, bridal style. " You're up for a big surprise kid. ," Doc smirked, Flying back to Ren.

Without another word, Ren placed Grian in the glass case and shut it tight. Doc tied a rope to the hook on the top of it and slowly placed Grian in the water.

Ren started to giggle and laugh uncontrollably and soon doc followed in with his actions.

After Ren waited to see the living daylight, Doc lowered Grian about 8000mm (26 feet & 2 inches ) into the ocean and kept laughing about it.

When Grian woke up all he could see was blue. When his vision cleared he saw that he was underwater.

Grian was pretty damn scared since he couldn't swim very well, he just counted on his elytra to keep him safe. Doc lowered Grian 52 feet into the ocean.

Since the water pressure was stronger over here, the glass cracked at the bottom, and the glass box started to fill up with water.

Grian started to panic, Grian's slow breaths slowly turned into rushed, fast breaths as he tried to get out.

" You know we could've used the same glass for this right?" Ren asked. " Yes? But it's not my fault we used, used, and worn down glass for half of the cage! ," Doc complained. " Ahh. It's not like anything bad could happen. ,"

Grian started punching the glass to get out, forgetting that he couldn't swim well.

In the next 2 seconds the glass started to crack more, making the glass cage fill up faster. Grian screamed for help, but remembered that he was underwater.

Seconds later, the cage was filled up to his chin. He couldn't do anything but cry at this point.

Doc lowered the cage 80 feet more and laughed even more.

Mumbo and iskall remembered they had a Sahara meeting in the morning. Mumbo and iskall both went into the meeting room, waiting for Grian to show up.

The glass was cracked all around Grian. The water was up to his mouth so he had to put his head up and take his final breath.

5 minutes later and Iskall and Mumbo were worried about Grian so they took their elytras and flew around the shopping district to figure things out.

Mumbo day Doc and Ren at Cleo's base and wondered if he could ask them something. Mumbo signaled Iskall to follow him as they landed onto the boat.

"Hey Doc! Have you by any chance.. seen Grian? He hasn't shown up to the Sahara meeting like he usually does. ," Mumbo asked. " Yea, he's underwater, don't worry, he's fine. He's surrounded by a glass cage. ," Doc answered.

" ARE YOU CRAZY?! HE COULD'VE DROWNED! GET HIM UP. ," Iskall demand as Mumbo grabbed the rope from Doc's hand and started pulling him up.

BAM! The cage cracked open and glass pieces hit Grian, scratching his skin, making him bleed almost everywhere.

"W-..W-Why did the cage get lighter..?," Mumbo suddenly asked.

Everyone's pupils had gone wider as Mumbo said that sentence. They all jumped into the water and were surprised by what they saw.

The four saw broken glass everywhere and a Grian, floating around with cuts and blood surrounding his skin.

The 4 swam as they could and soon branch Grian up the shore and carried him up to cleo's boat.

" Oh god! Is he okay!?," Cleo yelled, running over, bringing healing potions.

" He still has a pulse. We're good. ," Mumbo said, sighing in relief.

Iskall ripped a part of his jacket and used it to dry Grian's cuts.

Minutes later, A full-on war struck, It was chaos.

" WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!," Iskall yelled.

"IT WAS JUST A PRANK CALM DOWN!! ," Doc yelled, keeping Ren behind him.

" WHAT DO TOU MEAN PRANK? HE ALMOST DIED! ," Iskall yelled.

Doc couldn't say anything about that so he stopped and kneeled by Grian.

Well whadda you know..? War turned to peace.

Doc hugged Grian and started to cry a little.

" I'm sorry..," Doc whispered.

A moment of silence passed before Mumbo, Iskall, and Ren started to sit and hug Grian too.

Seconds later, Grian woke up.

Grian coughed a little and struggled to stand up. " O-Oh! Hey guys! Uhm.. Why are my clothes all wet? ,"

The Groups' Eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. They all hugged Grian and celebrated.

Grian didn't know why they were doing this but, he didn't question it.

PHEW! WELL THAT WAS SOMETHIN-
Let me know if you want more angst MK? 918 Words in total, Bye-bye! Don't forget to Smile!