Weak (Grian Angst)

SEASON 6
727 words

The hippies hosted a party in a traditional Japanese house. Everyone had to wear kimonos and had to leave their shoes outside.

They had to spend a week off since none of them wanted to be rude. Grian, Iskall and Mumbo were doing the dishes and cooking together when Mumbo got a weird text from his communicator.
"Who is it?" Grian asked.
"Just some crazy fan that keeps getting my number."
"Isn't crazy a little harsh?"
"Not if they made a shrine for you and sent you their own blood."
"Did you at least reject them?"
"Of course I did Gri! I'm not an idiot"
"Hey Grian, Mumbo, Iskall there's a festival happening 3 blocks away could you buy some food for us and a kimono for Xisuma?" Ren asked.
"Sure! I'll go get them right now"

Grian, iskall and Mumbo ended up looking for Xisuma's kimono and some food. Iskall was in charge of the food, Grian was in charge of the kimono and Mumbo was in charge of the diamonds.
"Why'd we leave Mumbo in charge of the money, he's boring!" Grian said.
"It's do you don't waste it all on rockets!" Iskall joked.
"Hey! Tango's shop is to far from here so I won't be getting any"
"Stop, Grian I found the perfect kimono for Xisuma." Mumbo said, walking to the market stand and buying it. Iskall found some food for the hermits as they started to walk back while joking around.

Ren Saw then comping to the entrance and waved. "You're back!" He said, grabbing the stuff off of their hands and putting them away.

A creepy man walked up to Mumbo, looking drunk and psychotic.
"Long time no see, I wanted to see you mumby~" he said as we walked toward him.
"You know him?" Ren asked.
"I came here to pick you up" The creepy man walked toward Mumbo, stepping closer every time he stepped back.
"This guy is Mumbo's stalker..!" Grian thought.
"Please stop this, I had already rejected you!" Mumbo said, backing away even more.
" !! WATCH OUT MUMBO!! THAT GUY HAS A KNIFE" Grian called out.
"Why are you saying something like that? Mumbo loves me.. Mumbo is mine" The creepy guy kept repeating this, getting closer and closer to Mumbo. Xisuma walked outside to see what's all the commotion. "If I can't have Mumbo then.." the guy held his knife with two hands and going for the kill. "MUMBO LOOK OUT!" Grian yelled, jumping in front of him, trying to grab the knife and stop him but ended up getting cut instead.
"OI! OH YOU'VE REALLY DONE IT NOW!" Xisuma yelled, knocking bout the creepy guy. "Are you okay?" Xisuma yelled at Grian. But gran didn't notice cause he was checking on Mumbo if he had any wounds.
"Mumbo do you have any wounds?" Ren asked, rushing to him. "Grian how's your hand?" Xisuma asked. Before Grian could answer, Xisuma looked at it and saw that it was bleeding. He grabbed the builder and carried him inside. "Xisuma let me down its only a cut on my hand, I'll be fine!" Grian yelled. "Shut up so we can get your hand treated." Xisuma said, running to the infirmary.

Xisuma finishes bandaging up his cut while calling Doc to bring medicine.

"You idiot! What were you thinking!?" Xisuma yelled. "You didn't need to do anything! Iskall and Ren were there! You meddled your way in there and ended up getting hurt! Think about your surroundings first stupid!!" Xisuma yelled. Grian started crying and trembling.
"Yo-you're crying?"
"A-ah this is just a.. nat..ural response" Grain said with a shaky voice.
"I'm just not useful O-or able to do anything, i-I know that already.. even if I can't be useful, I still want to help.." Grian trembled.
"sorry.."
"I'm sorry, I said to much. So don't cry.. " Xisuma said, hugging Grian." sacrificing yourself is just plain stupid but not being able to do anything or not being useful to anyone isnt you at all! You have the strength to defend people I know it!"
"y-yeah.."

Doc bursted into the room " GRIAN WAS IT TRUE THAT YOU WERE STABBED?"
"It's just a little cut!"
"Man I was worried out of my MIND! I'm glad you're okay"

Wow 3 parts in 1 day. I'm tired