Fly ( G angst )

SEASON 7
449 words ( sorry it's short, I don't have motivation right now. )

Grian wanted to know how to fly like tango. Tango was an amazing flyer, Grian was amazing by his tricks and sometimes watched Tango practice, hoping he'd pick up some skills.

Today, Grian was walking to mumbo's house to drop off a custom order from the barge. When he made his way into Mumbo's base he called out for his name but got no reply.

"Mummmbbooooo!! I'm here with your package!" Grian yelled. He didn't get a reply.
"Guess I'll leave it here then." Grian put his package down with a sign and noticed the sunset was going off. He wanted a good look so he put on his elytra and flew his way to the top of the redstoner's base as sat watching the sun set.

Soon after, thoughts started flowing his head.
You'll never be as good as tango
Give up
Useless
Lost cause
You'll get nowhere
You suck
Jump.
You're an idiot thinking you can be as good as tango
JUMP
Stop trying
Failure
Wannabe
JUMP!!

Grian was panicking, he put his knees to his chest and held his head with his hands. The builder couldn't get the thoughts out of his head, the temptation getting worse and worse. It was driving him crazy. When Grian looked up he saw himself looking down at the ground from above. He completely broke down. Grian fell backwards and started crying. Seconds later the only thing he saw was the hermits surrounding him, repeating the thoughts over and over again. Grian couldn't take it anymore. He wanted to scream, he wanted it to stop. It felt like he cried so much his eyes were numb and red as the tears ran down his face.

Grian screamed his lungs out.

Xisuma and Iskall were flying past Mumbo's base cause Iskall wanted to show the admin one of his inventions.
They both heard a scream coming from Mumbo's base. They thought it was munbo until they flew behind the poor hermit and saw it was Grian. Grian stood up and leaned back against the edge, crying but smiling.

Will I finally get to fly?

When Grian was about to jump he felt a warm hug pulling him away. Grian  recognized the fabric and looked behind him to see the hermit's face.
"I..Iskall..?" Grian asked. His voice was unstable.
"Shh.. don't be scared, me and xisuma are here." Iskall said calmly. Grian felt comfort in hugs as he hugged Iskall back, falling asleep in his arms.
"Iskall, lets bring him to your base, I'll call Joe so he can help Gri" Xisuma said, taking off to Iskall's omega tree.
Iskall nodded, put Grian on his back then followed Xisuma.