Volleyball

Requested by @The_Immature_One

Warning: contains blood

--------

Jungkook latched onto Hoseok's back as they walked to the large gym where they were going to film their latest Run episode.

Groaning, the dancer begged Jungkook to let go, but as usual, the maknae only grinned and held on tighter.

"Are you excited to play volleyball?" Jungkook asked Hoseok.

The dancer hummed while he thought of an answer that wouldn't cause Jungkook to laugh at him. "Well to tell the truth, I haven't played for a long time, so I don't know if my skills are that great anymore." He didn't mention that he had never played volleyball in his life.

Jungkook hummed and went off to bother another of his hyungs. This time the victim was Jimin. Hoseok could only watch them in amusement as the mochi struggled to carry the muscle pig of a maknae.

The dancer hoped that somebody else had never played volleyball or else he was going to make a big fool of himself.

-------

"Hello, we are Bangtan!"

The familiar theme song blasted from one of the speakers. The members automatically did their intro and the team dividing began. They ended up being divided in their vocal-rap line teams, so Jungkook, Tae, Jin and Jimin on one side and Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon on the other.

Jungkook gleefully joined his team on their side of the net. They milled around, laughing at Namjoon who accidentally loosened the net to the point where it dragged on the floor, and in general, joked around.

This was going to be fun.

-------

Hoseok needn't have worried. The rules for volleyball were quiet simple, however applying those rules were harder than it looked. He just wanted to kick the ball instead of destroying his arms trying to whack it to the other side.

Jungkook, on the other hand, hoped that he could keep his image as the Golden Maknae intact. The fans constantly raved about his talent to do everything perfectly and ever since then, Jungkook felt pressured to excel in everything. Hopefully ARMY wouldn't mind if he failed at something.

The staff handed Jin the ball and with a loud yell, he smacked it into the air.

Yoongi waved his arms, saying, "I'll get everything that comes to the back."

"This-this isn't going to the back-" Hoseok's voice got cut out as he raced to hit the ball. He was a fraction too late, however. The ball hit the ground prompting the other team to cheer.

Jungkook joined the huddle his team made, mouth turning to form a bright smile.

"They're hopeless-" Tae giggled.

"Excuse me?" Yoongi spluttered. "We didn't get that one because we weren't ready. I'm going to get everything that goes to the back."

The vocal line only laughed while the rap line yelled at each other. Hoseok looked sheepish, but soon calmed down when Namjoon patted his back.

"We said we weren't ready! Why does that point count?" Yoongi screamed when one of the staff members put a giant tally mark on the vocal line's side.

The staff member stopped, petrified. She looked stunned.

"No, no keep going, you're doing good," Jungkook said to her. For once, he managed to talk to a girl without his voice shaking. Usually he was a little scared around them.