Poison of the Human Panacea (Chapter 40)

Chapter 40

Thinking like that, Wu Yanfu turned his head and planted a kiss on the youth's neck. Seeing that he had not yet awakened, his hand moved towards his alluring bone and with a soft touch, that little section of bone started to wriggle like a fox's tail.

His pupils shrunk...What, the alluring bone still moved for him?

This cub knew that Tian Su wasn't his savior anymore, yet he still had lingering feelings for him?

Could it be that his continuous testing and teasing and the few "I like you's" were really able to lure the cub's heart to move?

Or could it be the alluring bone could tell he'd borrowed someone else's body to revive?

That might be way too odd though. The little wolf cub killed him himself and annihilated his corpse to ashes. Just seeing his figure would make him run and hide like a small frightened animal, making him wear a look of both hatred and fear, how could he still have feelings for him?

It must be...he'd really fallen for the person he was pretending to be.

Wu Yanfu pinched the little bone, only to feel it move very affectionately as if it was a little fox asking to be dotted on. The feeling of anger suddenly grew in his heart, not at Bai Tan, instead, at himself.

His original intention was to borrow this savior's identity to lure Bai Tan in, but he hadn't thought that Bai Tan would actually fall for him. The thought that he would still have to use this guise to face Bai Tan in the future left Wu Yanfu feeling as if there were bones stuck in his throat.

That was no good, wait until the day he could get rid of his disguise, then he would immediately go and search for the "Human Skin Carver" of Jiang Hu who knew the Arts of Remolding, Yan Ruyu. Have him carve this body, from head to toe, back to his original form.

Then, he would be Wu Yanfu inside and out, what could the little wolf cub do?

The flower he'd grown himself, it could only bloom and wither for him, it can't escape from the palm of his hand this whole life.

"Mn..." Cause of Wu Yanfu's movements, Bai Tan slowly woke up.

Feeling that his body was held tightly by a pair of arms, Bai Tan quickly sprung out of Wu Yanfu's embrace. He wiped the fresh blood from his lips and immediately changed face, as if he didn't know him, the hook within his hand landed on Wu Yanfu's neck. Feeling that his alluring bone was soft and warm, almost as if it'd been squeezed without restraint for a while, he was instantly angered.

"Did you...touch me* earlier?"

Wu Yanfu looked at the angered face of the youth before his eyes, it felt exactly as if the other was just like a kitty who had been grabbed by the tail. Just as he wanted to tease him with some words, he didn't feel good inside and avoiding his eyes, he shook his head dishonestly.

"No."

Bai Tan touched the alluring bone and didn't want to waste energy arguing with him. He stood up, turned and looked towards the temple's door. Seeing that the Awakened One was still guarding the door, he walked towards the middle of the temple, wanting to find another exit. As expected, he found another door. The other side of the door turned out to have a different scene from the place he'd previously entered from, there were no signs of the stone walls as tall as the sky anymore, and a layer of heavy black mist swarmed everywhere.

Within the mist, a twisted figure could barely be seen, flowing in the space, shaped like some kind of ghost.

Bai Tan had mixed feelings, he took out the Luopan and glanced at it, yet the direction towards Cang Long City lay in that direction.