03

Three

"You're what?!" Jeongin stopped writing and almost shouted as he heard what Seungmin said, "You're flirting with that hot barista guy?"

Seungmin chuckled a little bit, "Why? Am I not allowed to do so?" he asked, writing down his essay that's due later, "besides, he's the one who flirted first, I was interested so why not?"

They're currently in the University park where you can go and sit everywhere and be peaceful. It's not always that they're here, just now because Seungmin told Jeongin about his so-called love life.

"Nah, it's just funny because you never really flirted back to people who were trying to flirt with you. Just this once" Jeongin said as he went back in writing his paperwork.

"As what I've said, I'm interested" he started, "and you saw his arms right? He could totally lift me by just using one hand and I'm in for that shit" he said as he laughed.

"You have a weird kink" Jeongin shook his head because of disbelief, "What have you talked about then? You went to the coffee shop without me so you could make a move to him, don't tell me you did nothing?"

Seungmin blushed as he remembered what he have asked to Changbin.

"Are you into choking?"

"Seungmin-ah, why are you blushing? What are you thinking you bitch?" Jeongin said as his mouth opened because of shock, "Did you perhaps... tried to ask him for sex during your first meeting?!"

The older choked because of what Jeongin said, "W-what? No! What do you think of me? Some slut who ask for sex to people they just met?"

"Do you want an honest answer or no?" Jeongin asked as he laughed.

It took a while before Seungmin got what Jeongin was implying, "You dumbshit"

"So tell me what happened then? I'm still waiting, I need some tea" Jeongin said.

"Nothing, nothing really happened. We just talked, exchanged numbers and maybe asked some few personal things" he said, ending it there, he is totally not going to tell Jeongin that he asked the older if he is into choking.

"Something's off and I know something happened more than that but it's your love life and I'm going to respect what you're hiding" Jeongin said and again, went back to writing his paper works

"I love you" Seungmin said as he went to hug Jeongin because it's not that easy to find a friend that will respect your decision of not telling them everything, right?

"Ew miss me with that gay shit" he said as he shrugged Seungmin off of him.

"You a bitch" he said as he laughed and also went back in writing his essay.

Before writing, he felt his phone vibrate. He got a text and not surprised that it's from Changbin

Changbin:

Hey baby

Seungmin:

Last time I checked my name

is Seungmin lol

Changbin:

Oh really? I thought I asked

You if I could call you mine though?

Seungmin: