06

Six

"I'm so happy for you Seungminnie, at last? You're finally getting some dick" Jeongin smiled enthusiastically yet innocently, it was as if he didn't mentioned Seungmin getting a dick.

Seungmin scoffed, "Excuse you. We're not on that stage yet. It was like, a fresh start for the both of us. I still want to feel special so I want him to court me"

Rolling his eyes, Jeongin chuckled, "Court, court. What are you? Living in '90s? Seungminnie, in this era we need dicks to live"

"You act as if you're getting one" it was Seungmin's turn to roll his eyes. There's a pause for a second and Seungmin's eyes widened when he realized what the silence meant, "Oh God Jeongin you're getting some action without me knowing?" as he started to smack Jeongin's arms.

Jeongin raised his hand, motioning Seungmin to stop hitting him, "On my defense, I really don't need to tell you my sex life"

"But atleast tell me you have a boyfriend?" Seungmin's hand went to his chest and acted hurt, "I feel so... hurt"

Jeongin shook his head, "Not a boyfriend... just... flings? Fubus? Whatever you call those. That's that"

For the second time, Seungmin's eyes widened, "What happened to my innocent child? Fubus? Really? Jeongin you're more than that" he chuckled with the insult, "Anyway who's the lucky guy who popped your cherry?"

"Popped my cherry" Jeongin slapped Seungmin's shoulder, "That is so disgusting... anyway it was a senior. I doubt you know him but his name is Chan... or Chris—"

Seungmin squealed, "Chan? As in Bang Chan? Or Christopher Bang? Oh god Jeongin what do you mean you doubt if I know him? He's a senior, he plays baseball, one of the hottest person in the campus... and you're asking me if I know him?"

"Shut up please" Jeongin looked around, "He doesn't want people to know we're fucking so shut your mouth"

"Oh—so you're like... a sex toy he uses whenever he wants to?" Seungmin's smile faltered, "God Jeongin what are you doing? You deserve more than that"

"What? He's handsome, he's hot. He wants me, I want him. He uses me, I uses him. It's a win-win situation for me" Jeongin said

"Was he atleast big?"

"He's a baseball player, what do you expect?"

"So... small?"

"What? No! He's really huge, what did you assume when I said he's a baseball player?" Jeongin asked

Seungmin chuckled again, "Y'know, most jocks are small down there. That's why I never date jocks... I'm happy you got yourself a big one"

"A big one... shut up" Jeongin laughed before his phone vibrated, when he opened it he looked at Seungmin, "Oops... I gotta go"

"Where? What? What happened?" Seungmin looked at Jeongin who stood up and was now fixing his things.

"Booty call" Jeongin said

"Fuck... I thought it was bros before hoes?"

"Channie is my bro... you're the hoe so what's your point?" Jeongin got a middle finger as a response for his statement, he let out a chuckled and gave Seungmin and middle finger too before turning his back, "Ciao bitch"

"Remember this day Yang Jeongin... the day you chose to get fucked than staying by your friend. Hmp" Seungmin said but waved his hands, "Bye whore"

He opened his phone and texted Changbin as soon as Jeongin got out of his sight

Seungmin: