05

Five

"You know what?" Seungmin asked as soon as Changbin sat across his seat, Changbin took a break because Seungmin was there.

"What?" Changbin casually asked as he crossed his legs and took a sip on Seungmin's drink, "By the way our iced americano is actually really good?" he said

The other just chuckled with what Changbin said, "I've been ordering that ever since, why do you think I keep on ordering that if it isn't good?" he even rolled his eyes "As I was saying, I've just realized that we're kinda... weird?"

Changbin's raised his left eyebrow, "What?"

Seungmin laughed because of his reaction, "I mean... what are we? This is kind of really fast as we just met like a few weeks ago, but what are we? We're flirting, we seem interested about each other but you seem to not want to clarify what we're doing"

"Ahh" Changbin nod his head and placed his fingers on his chin as he thinks, "Isn't I'm the one to ask you that? What are we?"

"Friends? Friends that are flirting? Idk? Because to be honest..." Seungmin took a sip on his drink before clearing his throat and continued talking "To be honest you just casually flirted with me and I flirted back, you never told me if you're serious about this and if you want to court me"

"Oh.. courting" Changbin whispered the last words

"Why? Are you not fond of courting someone? Does your past relationships just flirts and then viola? You're in a relationship already. Was that it?" Seungmin asked, annoyance was obvious on his tone.

"It's not that Seungmin" Changbin tried to remain calm, "Do you want me to?"

"Of course, dumb ass. You're the only one I entertained out of many who were trying. Consider yourself special in that case" Seungmin kid "As much as I want to instantly hold your hands, kiss you and make love with you... I want to feel special first. Duh"

Changbin choked on his own saliva, "Kiss? Make love? Are you that always straight forward?"

"What?" Seungmin widened his eyes, "I literally asked you if you're into choking the first time we talked?"

"Well that's right" Changbin laughed

"So?"

"So??"

"Sooo??"

"Asshole what 'So??' are you in to?" Seungmin snapped, rolling his eyes at Changbin for the second time today.

"Do you want me to court you?" Changbin asked as he held Seungmin's hands

"I told you already, of course dumbass" Seungmin smiled as he placed Changbin's hands on the table and drew circles in it using his fingers.

"That tickles" Changbin said but didn't bother taking his hands

"You're sensitive huh?" Seungmin said as he laughed before looking at Changbin starting from his head to toe "I wonder what else is sensitive"

"Seungmin!"

***

// words: 464

// 05-31-20

// short update