04

Four

"Let's get done with this research" Seungmin said enthusiastically to Mark and Renjun, his two groupmates for their research, as soon as they sat down. They're currently working their research in the café, it's near their school and it's convenient because only a few are there during school hours.

"You seem hype" Mark said as he noticed how hype Seungmin was to do their research because usually Seungmin would just tell them he'll do his part at his home.

Seungmin chuckled as he looked at the counter where Changbin was working, he noticed Changbin was also looking at him and as soon as they met eyes, Changbin winked at him. Seungmin mouthed 'iced americano' and Changbin nodded.

He turned his head on the two, "maybe because the deadline is coming and we're not even on the three-fourth of this" he smiled

"Aren't we going to order though? We should, right? As we're staying here?" Renjun asked the both of them

Mark nodded, "right, then let's go order" he said as he stood up but noticed that Seungmin didn't. "You're not coming?"

"Go on. I'll order mine later. I'll start with my part" he said without looking at them, the two just shrugged and went to the counter to order theirs.

Changbin kept on taking glances at Seungmin whenever he had the chance to. He could notice how focused Seungmin was and he knows he shouldn't distract him this time but he couldn't help it. He took out his phone and messaged Seungmin.

Changbin:

Hey, I want to distract you but you

Seem focused on what you're doing so

Get done with that already please :<

Seungmin noticed the notification on his phone so he looked at it and saw Changbin being cute. So he glanced at Changbin on the counter who is currently looking at him and mouthed 'later. Sorry' and smiled before he continued what he was doing.

The older understood what he mouthed so he just continued doing Seungmin's iced americano. When he glanced at the table again, the two guys who came with Seungmin are back already with their orders and is also working already.

He took out a sticky note and wrote something in it before sticking in the cup and walked towards Seungmin's table.

"Hey, here's your drink" he said as soon as he got near the table, handing Seungmin the cup.

Seungmin took a quick glance at Changbin and smiled, "Thank you hyung"

The older just replied a smile before going back to his place.

Renjun and Mark looked at each other, "hmmm Seungmin? What was that?" Mark started

"Is he flirting with you" Renjun added

"Renjun look, there's a sticky note" Mark said as he took the sticky note on the cup and read what's in it "I won't distract you, work hard baby"

"BABY?!" Renjun almost shouted

Seungmin widened his eyes at them before looking around hoping no one are staring at them before he glared at Renjun "Will you shut up?!"

"I'm sorry. I mean.. baby?" Renjun asked, "Are you a thing? I thought you don't entertain suitors?"

"People change, I changed, so I do now" Seungmin replied

"I see that's why you're always here huh?" Mark smiled teasingly, "Baristas are hot actually" he said staring at the counter.

"Hey he's mine" Seungmin said

"No not your guy, but that one who took our orders" Mark said as he stared at the guy who's beside Changbin "Jeno's his name, I saw his name tag"

"He looks young though" Renjun said, "He's hot but he looks young"

"Right" Mark sighed

"As much as I want to talk about stuff like this, we have a research to finish so start doing your parts now" Seungmin said... and as the leader, the two got silent and started doing their work.

***

// words: 638

// 05-29-20

// happy 100 reads yay