Prologue: This Devil's Power

It was night, in a certain forest, one man with a black coat and slicked back white hair and is holding what seemed to be a katana sheathed in it's scabbard.

He was walking around with his eyes shut, clearly thinking about things. At one point, he stopped walking and stood still. He set his thoughts aside and opened his eyes, finally paying attention to the one that's been following him

???: You are good at concealing yourself, but not your power. Now, come out.

After he said that, a raven came descending behind him to the ground and somehow turned into a human. She has raven black long hair with a red and black outfit carrying a large katana that is sheathed. She is also wearing a grimm-like mask.

???: Now, what is your business with me?

Woman: I want you to come to my tribe, in exchange for more power, power you could've dreamt of

The man simply chuckles at the woman who is looking confused at his sudden laughter.

???: Power you say? Hmm. How do I know you're not going to use me for my own power? I've been through it, that's for sure.

Woman: I am not, people who join my tribe do get what they are promised. I promise that I can also grant YOU power.

Man: Power, Tribe? Your tribe is a joke.

The woman gritted her teeth at this little remark

The man chuckles again, thinking that this was one scheme

Man: I know who you are, you are Raven Branwen, leader of the Branwen tribe, a tribe of bandits and other barbaric insects.

Woman: I-

Man: A woman who abandoned her child.

The woman grits her teeth at his remark

Raven: You do not speak of my tribe like that! If you don't wish to give yourself up easily then that's fine! We'll settle this with violence!

The man once again chuckled at the woman's statement

Man: You think I, Y/N, the son of Sparda would give up so easily? Don't make me laugh!

Y/N brandishes his katana while the woman does the same.

And then nothing but the sound of the wind brushing the leaves of the trees. Until one leaf, threatens to fall. The two kept their eyes on eachother, waiting for one to make a move. Finally, the leaf falls to the ground and then...

*Clash*

The two dashed together and clashed their blades together.

Y/N: This is your last chance to stand down, you know not of what I'm capable of

Raven: Well, son of Sparda, I have yet to see.

Unbeknownst to her, Y/N has a summoned sword positioned right behind her. Somehow, she took notice of this and leaped back while Y/N does the same.

Y/N put his hand to the hilt of his katana in an unsheathing manner, then in a split second...

Y/N: There!