OVA Chapter: Halloween (part 2)

The members of Team RWBY were... well, frozen.

...

No seriously they're like, not moving. The sight of Y/N and his costume had them shocked, his makeup, his costume and his slicked back hair. It fits him so perfectly

Y/N: Um, girls?

Yang: Oh

Blake: My

Ruby: Gosh! You look soooooo cooool!!!! Ahh!!

Ruby's cute and happy squeeling is enough to make you smile under your makeup. You really expected them to laugh at you, but this is a whole different thing

Y/N: Thank you, Ruby. I think it's quiet great as well.

Weiss: Who did your makeup!? And your eyes! You look like an entirely different person! You look like a corrupted version of yourself!

Blake: Yeah, how?

Y/N: Well... all you need is a very talented old man. He did it quiet fast as well.

Yang: That's very... insane!

Ruby: I KNOW. HELOOKSSOCOOLHELOOKSLIKEHESGONNASLICEAWHOLEHORDEOFGRIMMAPART!!!

You and the other members of Team RWBY sweatdropped a bit.

Yang: Jeez, sis, calm down. Yeah, Y/N looks very cool but you don't see us screaming about it.

Y/N: I think Ruby's costume looks very cute on her.

Ruby heard this and immediately dropped her little fangirling attitude. She blushed a shade of pink on her cheeks and held a nervous expression.

Ruby: You think it's cute?

Ruby asked and Y/N simply smiled

Y/N: Of course. A little demon. It fits you because of your theme of red

Ruby: Aren't demons one of the things you kill besides Grimm?

Y/N chuckled lightly. This made Ruby blush once again.

Y/N: Well, yes, demons I kill, but this little demon couldn't help but catch my eye~

Y/N said as she moved closer to Ruby, making her blush a deep shade of red and looked like she was gonna pass out.

Yang: Veeeery smooth, Y/N. She looks like she's gonna faint.

Y/N: Heh, sorry.

Yang: It's alright. By the way, what do you think of our costumes.

Yang asked Y/N as Team RWBY were striking "team poses". This made Y/N's cheeks heat up a bit at the sight of them.

Weiss: Well?

Y/N: I think you all look very cute tonight.

Y/N complemented with a smile on his face and the four girls can't help but blush.

Ruby: So um, do you wanna go to the party now?

Y/N chuckled and took Ruby's hand, making Ruby blush harder.

Y/N: Sure, let's go!

They all went through the door and headed to the ballroom where the party's held.

Timeskip brought to you by: