Chapter 2

Buzz buzz buzz! Minho's phone was ringing luckily it was on silent so Chan would hear. He was about to get out of bed when he notices a curled up Chan cuddling him their legs tangled. He tried to silently untangle himself when the older woke up. 'what you doing?' he said in a croaked voice. 'I just need the bathroom Channie' he kissed him on the forehead and ran to the bathroom.

When he came out he couldn't fall back asleep his eyes yearned for sleep however the news he heard forced his body to remain alert as if he would be imprisoned if his eyes shut.

He just sat in his bed his legs hanging off and he turned around and just stroked his Channie. He loved doing it because it kicked in his wifey side and he felt so at ease when with Chan. He got in the covers and cuddles up with Chan to freeze his shaking.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(Changlix scene)
It was 12 am and they were getting ready for midnight snack time.

As usual Binnie got into a fight with Innie. This time it was because his nick name sounded like his and he was jealous when Lix called by that nickname. As usual Seungmin had to step in and stop the fighting. They all went to watch the movie but after when they separated Lix didn't know Changbin was still upset.

When they were back at Lix's room Binnie realised he was being stupid so he made up with Lix.

He opened up his bag remembering how Papa Min told him he kept some snacks in his left bag pocket. He excitedly opened it and saw the pocket full of condoms. His face blushed ten shades of red burning up as if he had a fever.

Felix noticed him blushing and kept asking what it was until he grabbed the bag and saw it himself. He smiled innocently and crawled closer to Changbin. He started to kiss Binnie on his forehead and trailed them down to his lips. Binnie returned it at first then pushed away. He ran into the bathroom and locked himself in there. He bursted into tears.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

When Min woke up he saw a worried Chan keeping wet towels on his head. His head was banging with pain as if he was having a hangover but worse.

'Min your awake' he started to cry

'What's wrong why are you crying' he tried to get up to comfort Chan but his head pushed him down his body to weak to move. 'Don't, don't move Min I was just worried about you, your burning up and you just scared me but your awake now, just know I am always here with you and I will look after you'
Minho smiled and it was obviously returned.

'come on let's get you up to shower but I think you might be to weak let me shower for you' Min agreed as he was to weak to even more his head by himself.

They were in the shower Chan carefully scrubbing Min's body and hair. They were done the shower and they were putting on his clothes when suddenly Minho passed out. Luckily Chan caught  him just in time so he didn't hit the floor.

He placed Min on their bed and called the doctors.

'I don't think he passed out due to the fever' the doctor announced after several minutes of checking Minho.

'What do you mean doc?' 'I mean was he stressed out or anything recently like how you to had a fight or anything' confused Chan replied 'no we haven't fought and our business is going well are kid is happy I don't know what he could possibly be stressed about'
The doctor just nodded and told Chan to get the medicine but he added that Minho didn't pass out due to the fever it was due to stress. He told Chan to take good care of him for the next few days and make sure that he doesn't get stressed for the next few days or he might do something more worse than just passing out.

Chan's body tensed at these words he didn't wanna loose Min he loved Changbin with all his life but Chan wouldn't be able to survive without Minho they were business partners, lovers, best friends, parents, they were a power couple each relied on the other.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Felix was banging on the bathroom door now. He was hurt that Binnie pulled away but he couldn't see him cry. He didn't know what was wrong but he wanted to be with Changbin through everything so that Binnie could always rely on him.

Changbin opened the door and immediately Felix rushes in and hugged the younger. They rocked back and forth for a bit before Felix took him into the living room. He didn't question Binnie at all as he didn't wanna hurt him. But he couldn't stop the pain he felt in his heart.

'Im scared Lix I am scared' he suddenly blurted out. 'Don't be Bin I am here for you always plz I will teach you'

'No you don't understand I love you but I can't you won't want me after you find out and I am scared and your gonna leave me just like they all did and I-I-I don't ever wanna leave you and now I am just a crying mess and I've probably disappointed you and and and.....'

'Ssssh Bin I don't care what you tell me I love your heart not your face or body our love joins our souls together and they can't be separated I promise I will never leave' Changbin's breathing speeds up [oh my god he is having a panic attack] although it was just a small one he still panicked but he knew what to do. Felix was a Med student so he knew how to calm Bin down. He comforted Bin until he fell asleep. It was 5am in the morning and Bin woke up and remembered the events from the previous night he woke up Lix and said 'I want to tell you everything' when Lix heard this he was confused but he understood and just said ' we can talk about it tomorrow get some more sleep you slept pretty late last night' And to that they both fell asleep together engulfed by the very same warm they felt whilst hugging the prior night.

A/N

So um funny story I fell asleep twice while trying to proof read chap 1 and 2 so I know it's really boring plz forgive me and try to enjoy the book I kinda like the plot so yeah peace ✌️