Chapter 5

'Min I know what you doing I just don't know why?' Chan said nervously 'your trying to change the topic I thought we told each other everything so I'll tell you about Bin after first answer our question' he said more confidently. He felt a anger building inside his self. 'Can we talk - um - alone please in our bedroom' Minho said whilst shaking. Taking the note Hyunjin told Changbin that they should catch up in their room.
Even though Hyunjin knew about the drama between his little bro Jeongin and Bin he loves Bin a lot almost as a uncle.

'Look Channie you have to believe me I am not lying to you' 'look Min I am being calm because I love you and your sick but I can't help you if you don't tell me what's wrong' Chan replied almost shouting

Minho almost broke into tears. He loved Chan but sometimes they had a hard time understanding each other and right now Chan wasn't understanding Minho and that hurt him.

'Look we can talk about that when we both calm down Channie can you please tell me what happened with Binnie, is he fighting with Lix or what happened' Minho said. 'Alright I'll tell you, Bin had another panic attack in the night when he was with Lix. He told Lix everything before I picked him up'

Minho froze. He now went from standing to sitting on their shared bed. He started crying. He felt guilt strangling his throat, voices forming in his head 'Min was are you crying Bin is fine it's okay'
'N-no you don't understand t-t-this is all my fault. I always wanted to protect him from others but I was the one who harmed him' Minho cried even harder now. The voices in his head making him insane as they got louder. He was told to die that he wasn't a good father and now he was lying to his husband he was gonna be a worse husband. How could he protect his little brother is this really was him. He wasn't to fight away the voices but you can't fight yourself.

'What do you mean you weren't there you didn't do anything and ... '
'I wanted to play a small prank on him' Minho cut in whilst Chan was speaking 'it was only meant to be a harmless prank I told him I left some snacks in his left bag pocket as stuffed the pocket with condoms' he finished.

'YOU WHAT!' Chan exclaimed. He was in total shock [how could Min be so careless] he thought. The mind telling him to be angry and so he listened but was this possibly one of the worst mistakes of his life. What happened after just proved why you shouldn't listen to the voices in your mind but the voices of your heart.

Minho was so guilty he tried standing up from the bed when his whole world started spinning. His head hurt. He was reaching out for Chan but he couldn't find him. 'Chan my head hurts'
'Good, maybe if you cared for our son it wouldn't now stop acting to get yourself out of this situation. You just want us to feel bad so you can blame your sickness for your disgusting actions' he spat.

'Channie.......' his world blacked out. Right then as if in cue he was caught by Hyunjin who had walked in after hearing the screaming and shouting.

Chan regretted him word as soon as they left his mouth. He knew that Min cared for Bin maybe more than he did. He believed everyone could make mistakes and that was okay. He took Minho from Hyunjin's arms and carried him to their bed. Minho was sweating crazily.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A young man named Jisung was strolling along the streets happily. He had just got off the phone with his boyfriend Hyunjin. He was happy and content as they found a lead on his long lost brother. His only family. He updated Hyunjin who was supporting him through these hard times. He knew that you should never listen to your mind and let your heart control you but use your mind to make sure your heart doesn't loose control and go crazy. That's why he was helping Ji.

He didn't know he had a family until he was 5. His parents died whilst coming back from the hospital hence he wasn't named yet. He was named by the person who found him. Her name was Chae. She was like an older sister to him and she was the only family he knew.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hyunjin just got off the phone with his boyfriend. 'Bye Ji he said'
'Oooooo who's Ji' a voice from behind him said. Instantly he knew it was Bin.
'Hey tortilla chip' he replied

'Hey Uncle Jin I have a joke, what did the triangle say to the ball'
'Tf idk what he say?'
'Your pointless, by the way your the ball' and with that he left the room.

If only his parents weren't at hospital he wouldn't have let him go so easily. He went to check up on Minho I their bedroom he knocked lightly and the door was answered by Chen obviously.
The left the room as Chan he gave Min medicine when he woke up he was now sleeping. His temperature had gotten even higher. They entered the guest room it was now 10pm and Chan insisted Hyunjin stay over as it was late.

As soon as he closed the door he bursted into tears. He had been Chan and Minho's friend since he was thirteen wen he first met Min. Mum knew Hyunjin since he was five when his parents passed away in a care crash on the way back from the hospital with his little bro.

Hyunjin patter him on the back and comforted him. Chan felt so guilt he just hated it when Minho hid stuff from him. He said stuff he never wanted to and Minho didn't say anything back despite being so foul-mouthed.

He wanted to reverse time. He was just so hotheaded and he remembered what people said. They said he would never be able to keep Min happy and now look. He caused the one he loved more than anyone in the world to cry. He was in pain. How was his actions any better than Min's stupid prank. But something in him was triggered and he remembered why he was angry and he wanted to forget the hate but it was already to strong. He needed and escape. Death. But no he needed to be there running  away is never the option.

After a while of hugging Hyunjin and just talking everything out Hyunjin's phone buzzed. It was Ji.
'I am so sorry Chan I have to take this' he said and answered the phone. Chan quietly excused himself and left for his room. Minho was awake and sitting in the bed. As soon as he saw Chan he started to apologise despite not being able to form a single sentence. 'Channie I am s-s-sorry. I-I-I really love you and only you p-p-please don't me mad' Cham shushed Min with his finger and hugged him tight.

A while later it was already 12 am the fell asleep in each other's arms.

It was 7am when Min got a message on his phone. It was from an unknown number. The message said

Unknown
Hi um the agent gave me your number I am Jisung.

*Saved unknown in contacts as Jisung*

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hyunjin apologises once more to Chan and nodded as he excused himself.

'Hey Ji what's up missing me already I mean I know I am handsome but it's like midnight and- ' Jisung cut him off 'look the agency has gave me the number of my possible older brother.' He said without taking a breath. 'That's great but why do I sense that you are not happy' he said calmly 'what if he doesn't like me Jin or is a total pain the a.' Excuse me but you will never know unless you try it's just a risk you have to take'

Jisung thanked Hyunjin and went to sleep he felt like he was everyone's hero and started gassing himself up. From catching Min to give Chan a shoulder to cry in to helping out Jisung. Before going to bed he messaged Jeongin , his little bro, and told him he would be sleeping over at Changbin's house.

A/N
Special update and enjoy it's shit but whatever.