Chapter 9

'Uncle Jin is parking he will be here soon' I said as I sat down next to Papa Min. He stroked my head and said no matter how many things change my triangular head never would. I was confused to see the one and only rap god Jisung there in the room.

I was the best rapper in my school me and Lix would often duet and he would make choreography to my raps. We both could sing so we made a few song together as well. So to see the rap god Jisung the room was mind blowing.

'HAN JISUNG!' I screamed covering my face form embarrassment. He came up and hugged me. Omg he just hugged me. 'So this is my triangular nephew huh'

I was even more confused now 'what?' I said.

'Well he is my younger brother' Papa Min announced. 'I guess we are busted so might as well just tell him'

'It's a story for another time but yes in short Minho is my big brother by blood' 
He said. My heart was thumping out of my chest. I just had one regret. The person I loved the most in the whole wide world wasn't with me and I couldn't tell him. He would be the first person I would tell. He knew how much I loved the one and only Han Jisung. It would have been amazing if he was here to hold my hand tight. But he wasn't I had to remember that and just live in the moment

Han Jisung is my uncle!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

'I'm here' I announced

'Oh great the clown is finally here' Changbin said.

I saw a man standing next to Minho I was confused. 'Hey who is he?' I asked.
He turned around and we both were in shock. 'Hyunjin?' 'Jisung?' We both said at the same time.

All of a sudden he ran up and kissed me on my lips. 'Jinnie how come you are here I told you my brother was in hospital but how did you know where to come. And how do you know Binnie'

'Wait back up how the hell do you know each other and what do you mean you told him I was in hospital I thought Chan told him'

'Minho's your brother' I blurted out.

'Can someone enlighten us or are you guys just going to stare at each other's faces until Minho is discharged from hospital' Chan exclaimed.

I agreed and said 'I'll start guys this is my boyfriend Jisung and I have been helping him find his older brother for the last few months. I also am Minho's childhood friend and am close to Binnie as I help with the adoption'

'Okay my turn' Ji said 'I am Jisung, Hyunjin's boyfriend and Minho's younger brother by blood'

'Aight I am Minho Chan's husband, Changbin's dad, Hyunjin's childhood friend, and Jisung's older brother by blood'

'I am Chan, also known as business man Christopher. I am Minho's business partner and his husband and also I am Changbin's dad I am friends with Hyunjin through Minho'

'Hi I am Changbin, I am the child and Hyunjin is like a uncle to me and Jisung is my rap role model and I am in shock right now'

'Well now that this is all clear let's focus on Minho.' I said. I was so happy that Jisung's brother was Min he couldn't ask for more his best friend was my boyfriend's older brother. At least now I was technically really Binnie's uncle.

I was elated. This was possibly the best news I have ever heard. But this does mean a lot more teasing will come. I guess I really am a hoe. I have dates both brothers. Well in my defence I didn't know.

How did the best news ever become my living nightmare. OMG what if Minho tells him all my embarrassing moments. Like the time I pissed my pants when a girl asked me out. I am done out.

This is gonna be the death of me.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(The next day)

Minho was being discharged. Bin was staying over with Seungmin. While he was gone Minho filled them all in on the plan. This was gonna be so amazing.

It was only a week left until him birthday and everything had to be perfect. When I got home I was surprised as Bin had decorated the house for me. We had cake and invited over close friends. I felt so warm.

Seungmin,
Changbin,
Felix,
Jeongin,
Hyunjin,
Jisung,
And last but never least
Chan.

All the people I love there celebrating for me. But we have one last task left and that was get Changbin and Felix together or back together.

Due to Jisung, Changbin had started being able to tolerate Jeongin something even Hyunjin couldn't do.

But the thing was Changbin was tense around Felix. He thought Felix was avoiding him due to his past. But in reality he was planning Bin the surprise of his life.

A/N
Probs my fav chap so far idk why and take in account I said so far. Just want to thank Wattpad for being my safe spot. It's currently 2am am I can't fall asleep and then I remembered I didn't upload so now I can sleep peacefully actually I am gonna edit the Hyunjeong book but that don't matter.

Peace ✌️