Chapter 10

The day was finally here. They all promised not to say hb to Changbin at 12. This was so that he would think they forgot. Tbh he never minded if they forgot as all that has happened in the past few months was enough for him to know that family is all you need.

It was 3pm and I was stressing out the event starts at 5 but I couldn't help but think what if this isn't enough. What's if he doesn't like me.

'Felix it will be okay I know him for a long time, but you have known him longer. He will love this as he knows it came straight from you heart.' Seungmin said as he noticed how worried I was.

Seungmin was a great guy. Many people thought he was reserved and shy but he was a rebel. Like the way he teased Jeongin sometimes could have you howling for hours. He was always there when you needed and he had helped solve the issue between Banginho and Jisung. Honestly speaking of it want for him, Chan probs wouldn't have listened to what Jisung had to say and they wouldn't be here right now. But there was one thing which was bothering me right now.

'You like him don't you?' I said wishing to get a different answer to the one I expected.

'What who are you talking about?'

'Don't beat around the bush I know you know who I am speaking about'

'I know, you know, Lee Know?' He said teasingly

'Hyung. It's lee know hyung.'

'Look Seungmin, by avoiding the question you are just proving you do'

'Fine. Yes I Kim Seungmin love Seo Changbin'

I was taken aback by his answer but what he said next hit my heart. He was so selfless.

'But' he continued 'I know Changbin is happy when he is with you and I hope to find the love you guys have one day. I mean Changbin I care about him so much and your my friend so I care about you to and you guys deserve each other now get out their and put him out of his misery that everyone forgot his birthday.'

He was the least recognised but he had the biggest heart. He knew how to make someone happy and he was always good with words and he needed to be protect he was and angel, a gem, he was the perfect human in my eyes.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was now 4 o'clock and I was now stressing out. He was listening to a one hour long loop of him saying new your shitty. The studio was almost ready. Jisung was ready. And Changbin was ready. They had him dress up in a blue suit matching Jisung's

They just have to make it over to the setup which would take half and hour so they were gonna leave at 4:15 in case of traffic. Changbin thought he was just gonna have dinner with his parents at their family plus one restaurant (plus one being Hyunjin).

Chan saw how nervous I was he knew I was still guilty of breaking the couple up with my pranks so he came over and comforted me.

He took my hands and squeezed them and today me how much they all loved and then he was about to let go when I pulled him in and passion kisses him. At first I was surprised by my own actions but then when he returned the kiss I felt at home.

Buzz buzz Minho's phone rang. Oh I am so sorry I said but we have to leave. I didn't let go of his hand though. I hugged him one last time and went to get Changbin.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I feel so bad right now like even if he didn't love me anymore didn't he value our friendship. The least he could've done is wish my hb. But he was happy to spend the evening with him parents.