Chapter 8

Anger just took over me. Minho didn't care about anything. I took of my ring and tossed it on the floor 'goodbye you cheating A**hole I guess Hyunjin was right you name should be Minhoe'

He turned around his strong facade dropping.

Before leaving I added 'I still remember all our promises and I promised you that I would never divorce you' I breathed in 'but if you want you can send the papers it will be easier for you anyways as you have forgotten all our promises. Oh and if you do please wait till after Bin's birthday and don't worry I'll sleep in the guest room tonight'

I ran away as fast as I could but in the distance o could hear Minho scream 'what no, it's not what you think. Please come back please we can talk this out.'

I was about to leave when all of a sudden I hear Jisung screaming for help. I rush back to see Minho fainted.

The doctors words rushed back to him he was scared. His mind was telling him to walk away to leave. He was just cheated on. He caught him. But his heart took over. He took Minho to the hospital and informed everyone. He was about to leave when Seungmin called. He was still confused about how he got his number.

He was dead confused. Seungmin told him to stay and listen to whatever Jisung had to say. How did he know about him? He wanted to walk away but his feet dragged him to Jisung. This was it. This was the painful truth. Or was it?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(At the hospital)

Chan told me about Minho's condition. I told him about who I was. We both felt immense guilt build up inside but we kept it hidden.

I told him about how we were helping Felix with his surprise on Bin's birthday.

They were now waiting for the doctor to come out and update them.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

When I told Binnie he wanted to come so bad I had to call Hyunjin to stay with him.

A few minutes later the doctor came out. He asked for who was related to Minho and Chan being the older went up. 'His husband' I said to the doctor when he asked my relation to him. He said Minho didn't go into a coma and they should be very happy which I was. But I knew only to well that a bit would come. 'The next 24 hours are crucial for him. After he wakes up you can see him but he is still at risk of going into a coma. He is fragile and one bit of stress could harm him. The coma could lead to paralysis so be carful Mr Bang.'

I told Ji what I had just found out and we went in together I apologised one hundred times to him but I still felt like it wasn't enough.

We went and sat down on either side of him. When he woke up his first words were 'Chan'. I shifted closer and assured him I am here.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

'Chan' I said as my eye became to open. He shifted closer. I felt warm and happiness I was with Channie and we would last together for ever.

I remembered the event that happened and immediately started to panic. 'Chan I am sorry I just wanted to surprise you guys, and I wanted to do this on my own. It's not what you think I love Ji to bits but not in that ways he is my long lost brot-'

Chan cut me off. He chuckled at my cuteness and said 'I know Seungmin told me everything and I want you to know I am incredibly sorry to both of you' he looked up to Ji. I finally noticed he was there he held my other hand and I felt complete. Two of the men love most in the world were beside me. He just needed Changbin and everything was fine.

Ji left the room with the excuse he was getting me water but I knew he just wanted to give me and Chan some time alone.

I tried to sit up but Chan stopped me. I loved seeing this side of him it was honestly so cute.

'I love you he whispered, and I am so sorry that I have hurt you. I was starting to think I wasn't right for you but Ji told me how all you ever talked about was me and Binnie. That melted my heart.'

I listened to the wrong voices which lead me to being in hospital. It was as if the wrong voices were from the devil and the good were from the angels. The angels had just saved me and given me another chance. I didn't mind being in hospital as i would  rather it was me than him. The voices changed from painful to harmonic. From now on the only voice I want to hear is Chan's

As if he knew what i was thinking he bent down as if on cue and met my lips we shared a brief kiss 'I love you too' I said breaking away 'with all my heart and soul and I never ever would cheat on you, I haven't forgot any of our promises either so don't you dare say that ever again and I make a new promise today. I promise to always love you and I will tell you my anyways everything no secrets maybe mini  surprises but no more big secret. I promise'

'I promise too' he replied then a mischievous glint was visible in his eye. 'But to lock the promise in we need and promise kiss' he said he came closer almost just and a cm away from my face.

'Hyung, oh oops sorry I should have knocked but Changbin is here' All three off is laughed and we let Bin in.

A/N
Should I release a skz one shot. I am making a hyunin book by the way so stay tunes for that but what are you thoughts on me making one shots.
Let me know.

Peace ✌️