Chapter 11

Happiness overwhelmed me. I was happy to have everyone with me even if that meant my house became a zoo.

Jisung was given the guest room which meant that Hyunjin was always there and he had to bring his little brother Jeongin with him. Due to this Changbin would invite Felix over to help him bear with Jeongin. It was due to Jisung he could even tolerate his presence something even Hyunjin couldn't do. And lastly Seungmin was always there to insure they didn't attack each other. Well at least that's what he told everyone. I knew the truth and so did he but no body ever acknowledged it out loud it was clear. Seungmin just wanted to make sure Changbin was happy. He still loved him and probably always would but he felt content with getting to see Changbin daily and seeing him smile that charming smile.

I knew today was going to be the same. It was a weekend meaning everyone was free so Channie and I decided to leave early in the morning to the office.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(A few months later)

It had been a few months later and we had gotten used to having everyone over. In fact we bought a bigger house for everyone to stay in together. It had a studio in it which was just perfect.

Why? You ask. Well we had started a group. Singing, rapping, dancing you name it we had it all.

The main members that lived in the house was Chan, Jisung, Changbin and me, Minho. This was the same as our last house however everyone had there own rooms. Jisung and Hyunjin decided to share rooms though and it was cute. However Changlix was I young to share a room so we let them share sometimes but not everyday. The rest all lived in their own homes but stayed over whenever they wanted.

The house was everyone's safe zones. Initially we had invited Seungmin's brother Yeosang to join and it was great we all lived each other however we didn't fit each other's genre so he left and became a star on his own. However this never stopped us from loving each other and supporting each other.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Happiness. I admit I had a few issues before. My main problem was my insomnia which I used to my benefit and we made a song about. I had finally started to get over it. One reason was it made Min stay up with me and worry but also because I was know content with myself. I was enough. We were the stray kids and we had our stays our fandom, our family.

Throughout these days I had gotten closer to Woojin. He was older than me by a little bit however he was a cool guy. It was almost like Minho and Hyunjin. I was surprised how close we got so quickly. I felt sad he wasn't with us however my heart was content when I saw him happy with a smile on his face doing what we all love. Making music.

Today was a special day. It was the day when I first asked Minho to be my boyfriend. Every year we buy each other gifts and spend the day together but don't do anything too big as we have big parties for our wedding anniversary every year and we wanted this day to be just between us.

The only thing was Minho was so busy. He had started over working himself. Something which worried me.

He was so busy he may have forgotten today's date. It's saddened me inside but I would still give him his gift when he was free.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

My plan was working. Channie thought I forgot about today's date. He put on his fake smile and I could see straight through it however I pretended to believe him.

Seeing him so sad pained me but it had to be done. I spent the whole day recreating our first date/the day he asked me to be his boyfriend.

Minho's alarm had just went off at 1 pm and he knew that meant Chan would be there. He had called him to the office and chan was never late. He was always on the dot that's exact minute. It was one thing I loved about him.

I was nervous I didn't want to do this to him as it would scare the life out of him but I don't give a damn it was with it.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I walked into the office and was blindfolded and dragged out of the building bu two men. I was later drugged. I was confused as when I woke up I was lying on a outdoor bed.

It has a flowery roof and everything seemed familiar. I tried to get up but my head hurt. I remembered the passed events and panicked but calmed down once I saw Minho.

All of a sudden the panic rose back up. Was Minho kidnapped as well? I was just finding happiness again this couldn't be possible. I am gonna protect him at all costs.

He saw I was awake and gave me a smile. He handed me a drink which immediately took the headache away. He leaned in a kissed my head and then helped me get up.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was fuming. I explicitly said to only use the drugs if he started fighting them away. 'What if something happened to him you know he is sensitive?' He yelled. Everyone was afraid therefore stayed silent.

A while later I saw Chan waking up. My heart felt at peace and my anger subsided.

The drug they used was harmless but u never wanted to talk advantage of Chan like that. I didn't want to hurt him like that or break our trust.

I took his hands and brought him to a small table. It had food already waiting for them.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Everything started to click. Minho kidnapped him  and was reenacting the day when he asked the younger to be his boyfriend. They spent the whole day together and cuddled up in the flower bed which was decorated with LED fairy lights.

I felt at content. I had his gift in my pocket it wasn't a big present but he knew it would mean a lot to both of us.

I pulled out two chains. They were twin chains and had each other's names engraved in them.

However they were special as they had been the very same ones i promised to buy Minho when they first started dating.

He also had a gift for me it was a hand crafted plush toy and of course it was rapped in a bundle because my cute ass husband just so happened to love bundles.

'I love you' He said whole cuddling into my chest 'so much' he added which made my heart flutter.

I replied

'I love you with all my heart and soul Min'

THE END!

A/N

Just taking Wooshit outa here hehe

This is so bitter sweet. The last chap but my first finished book.

Also guys I am planning on making a surprise chap should I do it.

With that note peace ✌️