Yes My Queen

Brandon awoke in a cold sweat and a racing heartbeat.

Memories of Tori's bleeding face as he launched her into the sky consumed his mind. He was sweating profusely, while trying to calm his heart. Very rarely did anything ever scare him,

But those memories did.

He glowered to himself, he shouldn't have looked at Valerie last night. She brought out everything human in him. Everything vulnerable, everything antithetical to his very being as a Zarthinian.

How could she still be so beautiful? Was she single? Impossible...men had to be lining up for her.

Brandon's first began to close around his pillow.

He remembered what it was like to grip her hips the first night they got together. How cool her body felt against his heated body. How many kisses he placed on her neck and where he left his bite mark on her shoulder. Something that she could never get rid of.

He shouldn't think this way. But in every sense of the Zarthinian word,

Valerie was still his.

Brandon's felt his finger break through the threading of the pillow,

When I see her, I'll be sure to remind her of it...I don't love her. I can't possibly still love her. Yet she is still mine.

"My liege..." a voice in Zarthinian softly erupted from the speakers on his room, "You have a...female...visitor."

Brandon sat up quickly to press down on the com button, "tell whoever it is I will be out shortly."

Brandon heard a scuffle and a shriek on the other side of his large bedroom door, he growled, throwing off his cover to take wide steps across the room to reach the door.

With an angry hiss he threw open the door. The female Zarthinian and male servant immediately paused at Brandon's presence,

"Fiera." Brandon said in annoyance.

"My prince, please, forgive me!! She just pushed past me, I tried to keep her from seeing you while indecent!" He pleaded.

And true to the servants word, Brandon was in fact, fairly indecent. With only a pair of cloth pants on, he stood unashamed and completely enraged at the servants incompetence and weakness to keep this woman away from him.

Brandon raised his leg and kicked the servant c in the stomach, the creature doubled over and gasped as he fell on his knees and to the floor. Brandon's eyes then switched over to Feira,

"How you got past the guards is...."

"Is quite easy my prince." Feira smiled, stepping over the injured servant to stand in front of Brandon. "Why are you avoiding me Kin Nivas (my prince) ?" Feira smirked, something that looked deadly on the golden haired Zarthinian's face, "is it because your mother may offer me to you?" She purred.

Brandon sneered, immediately, Feira's antics reminded him of his old interest, Caitlyn. How wicked and evil the human girl was just to spite Valerie. Caitlyn would have made a good Zarthinian. But she lacked what Feira has,

Noble blood.

Feira Envian's mother and father were royalty in their own way. The Envian's owned and managed many planets in multiple galaxies, had immeasurable wealth and were known for their quick temper and beauty. They were great financial assets in times of war. Her brother was also an esteemed general.