Chapter 3

Hey guys!! I know I promised a double update last week, Im so sorry that I wasnt able to do it 😭 Anyways, I'd like to point out that I will be focusing on minjoo's point of view, other members will appear slowly, one by one, so please be patient‼️ I hope you enjoy this chapter, please vote!❤️

————————————————————

Minjoo's POV

Our loud voices filled the car as we jammed with the songs played. The song playing was currently Zombie by Day6. I would have probably related to this song a few hours ago, but the song would be opposite of what I felt now. I was alive. I felt alive. I felt free. Is this how freedom felt? wow, it feels great.

I looked at Mark, who was in the passenger seat, beside Jaehyun who was currently driving. Mark looked so happy, he was smiling and whats that sound he's making? is he laughing? Just kidding, but seriously, seeing him happy made me happier. My younger brother was always so precious to me. He's had a very rough childhood and I wanted nothing more than to see him genuinely smile and laugh.

I then looked at Jaehyun, he had a very soothing voice, he looked so carefree and happy, mirroring Mark's expressions. I wonder how this man who was currently being swallowed by guilt, looked so carefree? Maybe he took my words to heart, maybe he wanted to escpape from reality so badly as much as I do.

I turned towards the window and looked at the cars that passed us. It was currently 5am, not that much cars are on the road. I opened the window and threw my phone out, If I wanted to be oblivious, I needed to stop keeping track of the time and my phone was my only source of information about the time. Mark and Jaehyun continued with their jamming session, not noticing that I had opened the window until the wind came gushing inside the car. Jaehyun looked at me through the rearview mirror with questioning eyes. "You okay?" He asked. There it is again, that angelic, soothing voice that would make me forget all my worries. I just nodded. I wasn't really the type of person to speak that much, but I plan to change that. I mean, come on, I should enjoy the remaining days of my freedom, right?

We're heading towards a low security bank that was far away from the city. We dont have that much money on our pockets so we decided to rob the bank. haha I know, cool, right?

Apparently, we found guns and masks at the trunk of the car, good thing we searched the whole car earlier. This was nothing new from me, the bad influence from my friends already took over me not long ago, They taught me how to smoke, steal, and even do drugs.

My innocence was no longer existent. But Mark's still, and I should've kept it that way. He doesn't deserve this. But he's Mark, he would do anything to prevent losing me.

My friends actually planned to rob this bank a couple of weeks ago, but its fine I guess, they wont mind if I steal their target. I decided to join their fun and grabbed my guitar just to kill time.

————————————————————

As soon as Jaehyun parked a few meters away from the bank, I quickly grabbed the masks and the guns. We had no time to lose, the bank will be opening in a couple of hours and we don't want to cause a ruckus. "Remember, we don't want to harm anyone, okay? We're only bringing the guns for protection and to threaten whoever is there right now. And try not to get caught and be cautious." I told them last minute as we were getting ready. I put on the black mask and tucked the gun into the waistband that we also found.

We went out of the car as quietly as possible and Jaehyun locked it. We headed towards the back of the bank. There was a back door there that was only accessible to authorized personels. Jaehyun was able to cut the padlock with a bolt cutter and I shot the security cameras with the gun as mine was the only one that had a silencer. Mark was quiet and I glanced at him just to make sure if he was okay. He looked pretty nervous but was keeping his composure. "Don't worry, okay? I'm here, I'll protect you" I whispered and smiled at him a bit for reassurance. He pursed his lips and nodded.

Jaehyun took the lead and went in first. Mark was after him and I was the last one to enter. All the lights were still off and Mark turned on the flashlight we instructed him to bring. We walked further into the bank, trying to locate the safe where they kept most of the money.

Suddenly, we heared a click. Shit! Damn it! I never got caught before! Despite the anxiousness coursing through my veins right now, I managed to grab the gun from the waistband quietly. "Well, well, well, didn't expect to run into other robbers while robbing a bank" A deep voice echoed through the hallways of the bank along with a laugh. The voice sounded too familiar so I turned around and yes, my hunch was right.

"Lee fucking Taeyong, you scared the shit out of me, you bastard" I glared at the said man and finally breathed after 10 seconds of clenching my asshole. Taeyong frowned upong hearing me mention his name, he's probably wondering how I know his name.

Dumbass.

I took off my mask for a second and his face relaxed, lowering the gun he was apparently aiming towards us. "Minjoo! Oh God, its just you, I was frightened for a second there" He put his hand on his chest and eased his tense shoulders.

Kim Dongyoung, mostly called Doyoung, and Moon Taeil was standing beside him. You know the 'friends' I was talking about who was planning to rob this bank? yeah, it was them. They were part of the squad. I nodded at both men as a quiet greeting.

I turned to Mark and Jaehyun, and just as I was expecting, they looked at me curiously. "Noona, who are they?" Mark asked me, voice laced with seriousness, masking his curiosity. "It's okay, I know them, they're my friends, The info I got about this bank was from them" I explain to them slowly. They greeted each other and introduced themselves. We continued on with the 'mission' , now with the company of Taeyong, Doyoung and Taeil.

————————————————————

We went out of the bank with twelve black duffel bags full of cash. We all were carrying one bag on each of our hands. "Wah, that was quite some work, I even woke up early for this! It was worth it though, we got a lot this time." Doyoung said, obviously very satisfied.

Taeil turned to us "Where are you guys headed afterwards?" He asked as we paused for a while since we were about to part ways. "We honestly don't know" I laughed and both Jaehyun and Mark chuckled. "Why don't you guys join us? We're heading out of town" Taeyong said. "Jeju, specifically" Doyoung added.

I turned to Mark and Jaehyun, Mark seemed pretty excited upon the mention of the said place. Jaehyun's expression was quite hard to read. He looked nervous and restless. "What do you guys think? You up for it?" I asked them for confirmation. Despite Jaehyun's previous reaction, both of them grinned and nodded. I then turned to Taeyong.

"You guys got enough space in your car for more bags?"