Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Minjoo's POV

I watched as Jungwoo walked closer towards the police officer. Sicheng followed shortly after him. He walked with poise and grace, like small creature provoking its predators to attack on them.

"What is he about to do?" I whispered under my breath. "Calm down, have a little faith in them. They won't betray us like that." Mark held my hand and smiled at me reassuringly. I nodded although I was still unsure myself.

Jungwoo talked to the police officer, though their conversation was quite inaudible so I remained anxious for the next few minutes. The other officer stayed inside the police car, watching them intently as they conversed. The car was only a few meters so we hid ourselves well.

Suddenly, Sicheng grabbed the police officer's arm and head locked him. The other officer was alarmed and panicked, losing his sense of alert and emergency. His eyes widened and his ears perked up. He was more alarmed than nervous though. He hurriedly got out of the car, holding onto his gun, without calling for backup. Without a second thought, my feet led me to run towards officer #2 and slammed him harshly against the car door, locking his arms at his back.

Jaehyun, who ran after me, grabbed the police officer's handcuffs and gun to rob him of any weaponry. Jungwoo did the same, sliding the gun in his pocket.

"Let us go, this instance!" The police Sicheng was handling demanded. I snorted. "Do you really think we'd do that?" Jungwoo laughed. Sicheng handcuffed the man along with Jaehyun who did the same to the other. I let go of him and Jaehyun grabbed the police's shoulders tightly.

"Oh! Would you look at that! A car!" Taeil yelled, eyeing the police car. "Mind if we borrowed it, Mr. Officer?" Taeyong asked 'politely'. Police officer #2 groaned. "This would be the only time I'd thank the police's corruption. I mean- A Range Rover? Damn!" Doyoung whistled.

I walked towards our former vehicle and opened the back door, grabbing my shopping bags and leaving some. I loaded it into the police car then came back to load the other's belongings along with the leftover money.

Taeil walked towards their car and 'hugged' it. "I'll miss you, baby, But I've found another lover. Someone far more dangerous and fun. I'm sorry, Goodbye" He made a whole ass speech to his car. I sighed and continued what I was doing.

"Get them inside the car and put it on child lock" I instructed. Sicheng and Jaehyun forced them into the back seat. "Minjoo, at least let them turn the air conditioner on!" Mark pleaded. I stared at him, questioning his good intention. "I- Alright, whatever" I said.

"Wait!" Taeyong said, searching the officer's pocket then grinned, grabbing a phone from one of the officer's pocket. He held it high. "Hey! Pose for the camera!" Taeyong yelled. We smiled and he snapped a pic. I laughed. He then threw the phone to the officer. "A little souvenir" He winked at them. The two officers groaned at the action.

Once we finished transferring the essentials, we got inside the car. I giggled, feeling excited and pumped about the fact that we were doing something as dangerous as this. I looked at the keychains that hung at the rearview mirror, seeing a small flag of America and a 'Trump For President' beside it. I leaned forward, grabbing the keychains and pulling it hard, causing its string to snap. "ALM, bitch" I said and threw the keychains out of the window.

Taeil stepped on the gas pedal, and we drove off, away from the police officers we just robbed. Oh, and by the way, we were over speeding.

I glanced at the digital clock. 5:10 am. I just continued singing to the songs on the radio loudly. All the exhaustion and lack of sleep was long forgotten by now as we played the radio.