Chapter 7

Minjoo's POV

I walked through the hallways of the isolated motel while munching on my tall, gorgeous, blonde fries from McDonald's.

How did I get here, you may ask?

Taeil drove off right after we paid and received our ordered food from McDonald's through drive-thru. The next few minutes were filled with chaos and noise. Everyone was trying to get a box of nuggets and a burger from the paper bags. Someone was trying to grab the bag of fries and and trying to see which pocket had more fries than the others. That was me. I was someone.

Kidding aside, we finally settled down after a couple of minutes. Everyone was now quietly eating and sipping on their beverages. Mark, however, was chewing on his food too loudly. And Doyoung being the Doyoung he is, immediately spoke up. He turned to Mark and furrowed his eyebrows. "Can you like, chew quietly? Its getting annoying." He said, making hand qestures while doing so. I stopped eating for a second and laughed. "Don't even bother, he's just going to purposely annoy you further and continue to chew loudly." I cannot even begin to fathom how many times he's done this to me. No matter how many times I tell him to change his annoying habit, he would just glare at me and chew more loudly than he previously was. Mark glared at me this time again and did exactly what I just said. He started to continue chewing loudly.

"Alright, alright, that's enough." Taeil warned. "Wait, guys," Taeyong said with mouth full of food. He chewed on it and swallowed a few seconds after then drank on his beverage. All the while, we were waiting for him to continue. "We're going to the club, right? So we need to change clothes, you know to make ourselves feel good and-" He said the last few words while wiggling his eyebrows but Jaehyun cut him off. " 'Make ourselves feel good', my ass, we all know you only want to dress to impress the women" Jaehyun snorted and we all laughed. Taeyong shushed him and put his forefinger in the middle of Jaehyun's lips. I guess they got closer during the short amount of time they spent together at the mall.

"Come on! We probably won't be able to do this ever again, so we should give it our best! This would probably be our last and we should put in a little effort, y'know?" Taeyong was not giving it up. He was still trying to convince us to listen to his suggestion. Taeil sighed. "Alright, let's hear it, Mr. Lee." He said while still focusing on the road. 

Taeyong smiled triumphantly. "Okay, before Taeyong opens his mouth, let's all agree that we should vote before actually doing it, okay?" Doyoung raised his eyebrows and waited for us to respond. "Okay" We all replied together. "Okay, Back to you, Taeyong" Doyoung joked.

"I believe we should get a hotel room. I heard that this is what students do when their prom is held at a certain venue. They prepare for prom together in a hotel room. I never went to prom and I would like to know how it feels like, but instead of going to a formal event, we go to an informal one." He grinned. How could we turn his suggestion down? He was so hopeful and giddy about it.

But a hotel would be too risky, its too highly secured, but.... a motel would be more ideal for us in terms of security.

I smiled at him. "Yongie, a hotel would be too risky, but a motel room would serve the same purpose. Would that be okay?" I suggested and they all agreed.

So, that explains our current situation. They got a different room for me since I was the only woman out of the group. I appreciate their respect for me as a woman but I wanted to have fun with them too, I didn't want to get ready on my own.