FIFTEEN

I do not own the song, the characters, and pictures. I just edited the pictures. However this story is mine, and please do not copy it. Be original.
Song: Waving Through a Window
Artist: Original Cast Of Dear Evan Hansen
Chapter Name: ⚠️ The Problem Child ⚠️
This chapter has an extremely detailed graphic telling of a suicide plan. Read at your own risk.
__________________________________________________________________________________

T H I R D   P E R S O N   P O V

Sliding open his window, Izuku watches the sunrise at six am.

It's the last one he'll get to see after all.

He had been planning it ever since they moved into the house. He'd watch the sunrise one last time, act happy as he eats his favorite breakfast—an All Might cereal that he's eaten since he was three—and take a nice shower. Then he'd goof off with his classmates, finish his apology letter to Katsuki, and take a lunch break. Next, he'll spend some time with Eri; knowing that girl will probably be the only one to miss him.

After that, he'll cook some Katsudon with Present Mic and Satou. He'll have his favorite food for dinner, while talking with Todoroki. He'll play basketball with Kirishima until the sunset at seven. He'll go and find Ochako and have her watch it with him, and maybe kiss her once if he's lucky. He'll head back to his room at seven thirty, just like Mr. Aizawa said to do every night. Mr. Aizawa will come in, say goodnight, and leave him and Yuuga alone. Yuuga normally falls asleep fast, so Izuku figures that he'll say goodnight to him, and then pretend to fall asleep.

And that's when he'll do it. He'll grab his depression medication that Mr. Aizawa finally had given him permission to use on his own. He'll swallow it all in one gulp, and then he will be dead by morning.

Sounds sick, right?

Izuku loves the idea. And he'd already completed the first thing on his list. 'What a great last day this will be.' The greenette says to himself.

He had let off a few signs of this process, however, as to accidentally leaving blank pieces of paper out that he was going to use for a letter, or suddenly disassociating and grinning happily when thinking about the suicide plan.

He also had been trying to spend as much time with everyone as possible. So when a group of them were always in the same place, he made a suggestion to do something together with everyone.

"Mr. Aizawa, can we put on a movie?" Izuku pipes up after some time.

"Yeah, I like that idea. Why don't you all pick one out." Shouta softly smiles as he places down the last piece of the puzzle he's making.

Izuku is fine with this, though, because they'll at least remember he tried. He tried to stay alive.

It's just too tiring now. It's insomnia times ten.

•••

Most of the morning went as Izuku had planned. He had his breakfast, and got into a disagreement with Shouta about cat names. He had played would-you-rather with Kouda, Hado, Natsuo, Ojirou, Hagakure, and Tsu. He even finished his apology letter to Katsuki.

Lunch was even better than the boy had expected. They all went outside until Midnight and Mount Lady came back with sixteen full boxes of pizza. Everyone ate on the patio together, all chatting away. Even Ashido came down.