SIXTEEN

I do not own the song, the characters, and pictures. I just edited the pictures. However this story is mine, and please do not copy it. Be original.
Song: Shine a Light (Reprise)
Artist: The Original Broadway Cast of Heathers
Chapter Name: ⚠️ Not Again ⚠️
This chapter has an extremely detailed graphic telling of a suicide attempt. Read at your own risk.
__________________________________________________________________________________

T H I R D   P E R S O N   P O V

"Going somewhere, problem child?"

•••

Aizawa was actually having a good night for once. His children were all seemingly happy and not dealing with any trauma and flashbacks of any sort. But of course, good things don't stay around with these problem children.

He was just about to fall asleep when a soft knock on his bedroom door makes him sit up.

A familiar flashy mop of sand blonde hair trails in with his usual sparkle filled look dimmed down a bit. Shouta flicked on the light placed on his nightstand, making Hizashi scoot up too. The tired man stares at Aoyama with confusion. Since when did the sparkle boy decide to come into the couple's room. Shouta thinks back, realizing that the boy had never even been in here before as far as he knows.

Yuuga had a worried look on his face, and was excitedly moving his weight from foot-to-foot. Shouta motioned for the boy to come over and explain the situation.

"I think something is wrong with Midoriya-san. Said mon ami was acting very weirdly tonight. I thought I should let you know." The blonde tells Shouta. Gently rubbing the bridge of his nose, Shouta put on his black slippers.

"In what way has the the problem child been acting weird?" Shouta questioned tiredly.

Yuuga paused and thought on how to describe what he noticed about Izuku's attitude. "He was acting...off, while we were engaging in conversation earlier. He looked quite poorly, so I asked him if he was feeling alright. He started to answer, but then completely shut down. After a minute or two, he just said that he was tired and that he was going to go to bed." The blonde gives his description. Shouta sighs, standing up. He looks at the time on his phone. Nine twenty-six, it read.

"Alright, I'll sit outside your room for a while just to make sure the kid doesn't do anything stupid. I honestly have a bad feeling about this." Shouta grunted as he waddled over to the door.

The man quickly signed to his husband what he was doing, as the loud blonde had already taken his hearing aids out. Hizashi quickly nodded in understanding, and swiftly kisses his husbands cheek before laying back down.

•••

Izuku looks up to see the familiar frame of his teacher. He rapidly hides the orange prescription bottle in his back pajama pocket.

"H-Hi," Izuku clears his throat, "Mr. Aizawa."

"Hello, problem child. May I ask what you are doing sneaking out of your room this late? As far as I'm concerned, you are supposed to be sleeping." Shouta hides his smirk underneath his long hair.

"I was just going to grab a glass of water. I was thirsty." The greenette lies through his teeth.

"I see." Shouta replies.